4.5 5 0 25 25 300% better gum health improvement (reduction in gingival bleeding vs. regular flat trim toothbrush)

Colgate Gum Health Toothbrush

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Linda (SPRINGFIELD)

12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product was great. My brush was Ultra Soft which is what I need for sensitive teeth and gums. I will definitely purchase and recommend to friends and family.

Jennifer (Tooele)

12/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

Enjoyed using really enjoyed the ultra soft bristles since I have sensitive gums

Samantha (Jamestown)

12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

this tooth brush is nice and soft gets more then the normal tooth brush leaving your teeth and gums nice and clean

Giselle (Elmhurst)

• 7 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really liked this toothbrush, not only is it very soft but the bristles are also narrow which helps when brushing the teeth and not brushing harshly on your gums. I also really liked the look and feel of the toothbrush on the hand while brushing which is always a plus.

Debra (Belle)

• 6 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I FEEL IF THE BASE THAT HOLDS THE BRISTLES WERE A LITTLE WIDER IT COULD HOLD MORE BRISTLES, I THINK IT WOLD CLEAN MORE OF MY TEETH. TO ME IT SEEMED TO SMALL. THE REST OF THE BRUSH WAS FINE.

Beth (Bristol)

• 3 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

The extra soft bristles are perfect for sensitive mouths. Very soft yet very effective at cleaning.

lawana (Fourmile)

• 1 Upload
  • 26 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was very surprised by this toothbrush when I saw it. This is no ordinary Colgate toothbrush and when I tried it ... I loved it!

Elizabeth (Thomaston)

• 7 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

First let me say how pretty this toothbrush is. The bristles are soft but long enough to get in between your teeth. My teeth felt great and i will defiantly tell my friends and family

Sarah (Adams)

• 12 Comments
12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved the length and softness of the bristles. I didn't like how thin the toothbrush head is though. It felt weird in my mouth, as my normal brush is much wider.

April (Grand Rapids)

12/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really liked how soft the bristles were on my gums. I have very sensitive gums and this brush didnt hurt at all like most do.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours