13/08/2019
It worked great for cleaning my kids teeth and they loved the taste.
13/08/2019
great toothpaste for my little one, and what kid doesnt love having RYan on the product!
13/08/2019
The kids liked the flavor or the toothpaste. Have to fight hard so they actually brush their teeth and just don’t eat it
12/08/2019
My son loves his Colgate Ryan's World Kids Toothpaste with Fluoride! He's a big fan of Ryan's World, so he got a big kick out of seeing him on his toothpaste! It has bright colorful picture on the front in a kid friendly flavor he really enjoyed! This will definitely be something I purchase for him again & again!
12/08/2019
great Colgate quality !! Thanks Colgate for taking care of another generation of teeth in our family !
12/08/2019
I really like that my kids enjoy brushing their teeth using this.
12/08/2019
My son love the taste of the toothpaste I would definitely buy
12/08/2019
I received a sample of Colgate Kids Toothpaste with Flouride from home tester club. The flavor is very kid friendly and sweet instead of minty and fresh. It foams up well and leaves teeth feeling clean. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who prefers sweet toothpaste.
12/08/2019
My child looked forward to cleaning her teeth she loved the feel an after taste of the Colgate Toothpaste. Would recommend this toothpaste to anyone that has kids.
12/08/2019
My son beyond love this he's kind of scared to bruah his teeth but with his favorite character he starts to enjoy brushing his teeth more i want it to make it fun for him i receive this product as a sample
12/08/2019
it works so well and my children loved it so much and this product will be a product that we will continue to use always and it freshens breath and it is healthier for the children a very good product
12/08/2019
The toothpaste tasted like a sweet mint. My son liked it. He loved that Ryan was on the tube. Ryan’s friends were also pictured on it as well. He thought it was a cool looking toothpaste. He was telling me about the different characters in Ryan’s world.
12/08/2019
My daughter loves Colgate Kids Toothpaste with fluoride, Ryan's World. She likes the flavor and she likes that it's Ryan's World.
12/08/2019
I have a really picky little boy when it comes to tooth paste. When he tried Ryan’s world bubble fruit flavor toothpaste he actually said it taste good! My little one has been brushing 3x a day with this toothpaste!! The tooth paste smells really good and it’s not chalky like some other kinds. It’s a great size tube of toothpaste. My little one is a huge Ryan worlds fan so seeing Ryan in the tube made him very excited everyday!
12/08/2019
Made my daughter want to brush her teeth, she even seem to enjoy doing so