4.8 5 0 98 98 Designed with a special formula that foams 30% more* as you brush. This minty toothpaste gets in between teeth and around gums, helping to remove bad-breath germs, even in tough to reach spaces.

27/09/2018
My husband and I are both users of separate toothpastes in our house. When I got the opportunity to try Colgate Max Clean Smartfoam toothpaste I was surprised that both of us enjoyed the fresh taste and the flip cap lid.
26/09/2018
I am very happy with how clean my mouth tasted and how effective this Colgate max clean smartfoam toothpaste was at removing foul odors from my mouth. The mint taste was not over powering and did not make me feel sick in the morning which is great I just wish it left my teeth looking a little brighter.
26/09/2018
I love how foamy this toothpaste gets in your mouth. I feel like it's getting an extra clean whenever I brush my teeth with this toothpaste. It tastes great and I've noticed my teeth have got a little whiter.
26/09/2018
I'm surprised at how well this works. It definitely foams more than any other toothpaste I've used. Doesn't taste or feel overly strong, and doesn't chap my lips as much as some other whitening toothpaste. But it definitely leaves a very very fresh sensation after brushing that last much longer than any other toothpaste I've used. This is now my favorite toothpaste by far.
26/09/2018
Makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh my teeth feel so smooth and clean and my fresh breath is awesome
24/09/2018
My mouth felt amazing after using it. Very clean. Great taste.
22/09/2018
I really enjoyed this toothpaste. It did exactly what it said it would and tasted great!!!!
21/09/2018
I absolutely love this toothpaste. The Colgate Max Clean Smartfoam Toothpaste should definitely be in your bathroom. My mouth felt fresher and much cleaner. I've struggled with bad breath for years as well as my kids and this works great for remedying it. And as a bonus it helps when your teeth. I would definitely recommend trying this product especially if you struggle with bad breath.
20/09/2018
I absolutley loved my experience trying out Colgate’s Max Clean Smartfoam Toothpaste. The taste was perfectly minty without being too much while still getting your mouth sparkly fresh!
20/09/2018
it seems like a great dental hygine product, and ita very afforable, for daily use.
20/09/2018
Colgate MaxClean with SmartFoam has a classic electric blue color. At first the intensity of its effervescent mint flavor was pretty standard but within 15-20 seconds of brushing I noticed a SIGNIFICANT difference in freshness and the 30% more foam was pleasantly noticeable. After I was done brushing, my mouth felt MUCH cleaner, more tingly & fresher than it normally does. I feel like the toothpaste actually cleaned more hard to reach places than my regular toothpaste does. The foam reached a greater surface area around my mouth and left my it feeling zestier and fresher within. In addition to cleaning my teeth, I always want my toothpaste to make me feel refreshed after I use it, and Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam Toothpaste does just that! If you're anything like me, and want your toothpaste to help you feel refreshed, awakened and revived in the morning, then you should definitely pick up a tube of Colgate MaxClean SmartFoam!
19/09/2018
I really love the taste of this toothpaste. The foaming action really gets your teeth squeaky clean. I would recommend it to anyone!
19/09/2018
Love the taste and the foamy clean feel after brushing.
19/09/2018
I loved this toothpaste. It tasted great and left my mouth feeling clean — long lasting clean.
18/09/2018
Leaves your teeth and mouth feeling nice and clean.