4.8 5 0 95 95 Designed with a special formula that foams 30% more* as you brush. This minty toothpaste gets in between teeth and around gums, helping to remove bad-breath germs, even in tough to reach spaces.

Colgate Max Clean Smartfoam Toothpaste

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Alicia (Washburn)

• 15 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

My husband and I are both users of separate toothpastes in our house. When I got the opportunity to try Colgate Max Clean Smartfoam toothpaste I was surprised that both of us enjoyed the fresh taste and the flip cap lid.

Katherine (Loganville)

9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am very happy with how clean my mouth tasted and how effective this Colgate max clean smartfoam toothpaste was at removing foul odors from my mouth. The mint taste was not over powering and did not make me feel sick in the morning which is great I just wish it left my teeth looking a little brighter.

Krystal (Detroit)

9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love how foamy this toothpaste gets in your mouth. I feel like it's getting an extra clean whenever I brush my teeth with this toothpaste. It tastes great and I've noticed my teeth have got a little whiter.

Christian (Parker)

• 2 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I'm surprised at how well this works. It definitely foams more than any other toothpaste I've used. Doesn't taste or feel overly strong, and doesn't chap my lips as much as some other whitening toothpaste. But it definitely leaves a very very fresh sensation after brushing that last much longer than any other toothpaste I've used. This is now my favorite toothpaste by far.

tracey (Circleville)

• 3 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

Makes my mouth feel so clean and fresh my teeth feel so smooth and clean and my fresh breath is awesome

Brittany (Baltimore)

• 4 Comments
9/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

My mouth felt amazing after using it. Very clean. Great taste.

Amanda (Jeffersonville)

• 4 Comments
9/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoyed this toothpaste. It did exactly what it said it would and tasted great!!!!

Elizabeth (Cameron)

9/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely love this toothpaste. The Colgate Max Clean Smartfoam Toothpaste should definitely be in your bathroom. My mouth felt fresher and much cleaner. I've struggled with bad breath for years as well as my kids and this works great for remedying it. And as a bonus it helps when your teeth. I would definitely recommend trying this product especially if you struggle with bad breath.

Janie (Turlock)

• 10 Comments
9/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

I absolutley loved my experience trying out Colgate’s Max Clean Smartfoam Toothpaste. The taste was perfectly minty without being too much while still getting your mouth sparkly fresh!

Saray (Hialeah)

• 1 Comment
9/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

it seems like a great dental hygine product, and ita very afforable, for daily use.