4.7 5 0 108 108 Max Fresh® KnockOut™ is uniquely formulated with odor neutralizing technology that helps destroy nasty odors and fight lingering food aftertastes*. This hydrated silica toothpaste formula, with Mint Fusion™flavor, unleashes a powerful rush of freshness for long‐lasting fresh breath.

28/09/2018
I love Colgate Max fresh knockout toothpaste I have fresh breath for at least 1 to 2 hrs after brushing my teeth I will be buying this again huge fan
27/09/2018
This Colgate knockout toothpaste was amazing. It left my mouth so refreshing. The taste was good the I love the new texture. This is a must have.
27/09/2018
Loved this toothpaste...no after taste and left my mouth feeling so fresh
27/09/2018
I was very surprised by Colgate Max Fresh Knockout! I've used the same boring toothpaste for years and has just become my toothpaste. I loved how clean my teeth looked and felt and the taste was great!
26/09/2018
This product claims to clean tough but hard to reach spaces throughout your mouth. So far I’ve been using this toothpaste for two weeks and I have really enjoyed my experience with it thus far! The toothpaste is a pale blue color with little breath freshening squares embedded in it. Once you start brushing you’ll notice the toothpaste instantly turns into a sizable amount of foam. I enjoy the foaming sensation and how fresh my breath feels. I haven’t been using this toothpaste long enough to discuss the effectiveness of its ability to whiten teeth but I do feel as though my teeth are better refreshed and cleaner compared to previous toothpaste. The mint flavor of this toothpaste is more on the mild/subtle side but is refreshing. Personally I would enjoy a stronger mint flavor. Overall, this is a pretty good everyday toothpaste that I’ve been using the past two weeks and will continue to do so. I would rate a 4.0/5.0
26/09/2018
Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste leaves my teeth clean and my breath fresh. All remnants of odor are now completely gone after I use this toothpaste. I am a huge fan of Colgate toothpaste for keeping stains away and making teeth look shiny.
26/09/2018
I loved this toothpaste. My teeth felt extra clean. My boys loved it to. Thanks Home Tester Club for allowing me to try for free.
25/09/2018
This tooth paste has been refreshing an reminds me of having those thin mint strips in them. Provides very deep cleanse that I don't have to worry about bad breath anymore.
24/09/2018
This product left my mouth fresh all day this is a great product to have.
20/09/2018
My free Colgate Max Fresh Knockout Toothpaste that I got from Home Tester Club is awesome. It left a clean fresh feeling in my mouth and it lasted longer than normal paste. Will definitely be buying this.
20/09/2018
I have switched to this toothpaste, or rather have been giving it a try and I find it to be really good. It leaves my teeth feeling really clean and fresh, and does a lot to freshen my breath as well. Although I do follow up with mouthwash, I feel like if I did not have any and just had to use this toothpaste, I would definitely be fine. The taste is better compared to other tooth pastes I have tried in the past, and it is very effective in making me feel like I have a brighter smile. Plus, you cannot beat the price.
20/09/2018
I received this to try as a sample and I love how fresh my mouth feels after using this! So much better than my previous toothpaste!
20/09/2018
Colgate Max Fresh Knockout Toothpaste is amazing! It tastes great and my mouth feels fresh and clean with every use. I highly recommend this toothpaste!
20/09/2018
This was a pretty great toothpaste. I loved the mint taste of this toothpaste, with a strong and cooling flavor that wasn't too saccharine or overpowering. I noticed that, as advertised, the clean feeling I got from brushing with this toothpaste seemed to last for a very long time (which most toothpastes I've used don't seem to affect). My only real complaint about this product is that the texture was a bit too gritty for me. Also, I didn't notice a huge change in the whiteness of my teeth but I have only used it for two weeks so a significant whitening effect might take longer.
20/09/2018
Good toothpaste. Works good. Cleaning good. But this toothpaste isn't natural. I prefer natural ingredients