4.7 5 0 103 103 Max Fresh® KnockOut™ is uniquely formulated with odor neutralizing technology that helps destroy nasty odors and fight lingering food aftertastes*. This hydrated silica toothpaste formula, with Mint Fusion™flavor, unleashes a powerful rush of freshness for long‐lasting fresh breath.

Colgate Max Fresh Knockout Toothpaste

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Tanya (Hooper)

• 10 Comments
9/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Colgate Max fresh knockout toothpaste I have fresh breath for at least 1 to 2 hrs after brushing my teeth I will be buying this again huge fan

Melissa (Wilkes-Barre)

• 2 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

This Colgate knockout toothpaste was amazing. It left my mouth so refreshing. The taste was good the I love the new texture. This is a must have.

Lisamichele (Jamaica)

• 3 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

Loved this toothpaste...no after taste and left my mouth feeling so fresh

Ashley (Poplarville)

• 5 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was very surprised by Colgate Max Fresh Knockout! I've used the same boring toothpaste for years and has just become my toothpaste. I loved how clean my teeth looked and felt and the taste was great!

Amanda (Port Saint Lucie)

• 9 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product claims to clean tough but hard to reach spaces throughout your mouth. So far I’ve been using this toothpaste for two weeks and I have really enjoyed my experience with it thus far! The toothpaste is a pale blue color with little breath freshening squares embedded in it. Once you start brushing you’ll notice the toothpaste instantly turns into a sizable amount of foam. I enjoy the foaming sensation and how fresh my breath feels. I haven’t been using this toothpaste long enough to discuss the effectiveness of its ability to whiten teeth but I do feel as though my teeth are better refreshed and cleaner compared to previous toothpaste. The mint flavor of this toothpaste is more on the mild/subtle side but is refreshing. Personally I would enjoy a stronger mint flavor. Overall, this is a pretty good everyday toothpaste that I’ve been using the past two weeks and will continue to do so. I would rate a 4.0/5.0

Sara (Huntington Beach)

• 10 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste leaves my teeth clean and my breath fresh. All remnants of odor are now completely gone after I use this toothpaste. I am a huge fan of Colgate toothpaste for keeping stains away and making teeth look shiny.

Terri (Parkton)

• 4 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved this toothpaste. My teeth felt extra clean. My boys loved it to. Thanks Home Tester Club for allowing me to try for free.

Shana (Cambridge)

• 12 Comments
9/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

This tooth paste has been refreshing an reminds me of having those thin mint strips in them. Provides very deep cleanse that I don't have to worry about bad breath anymore.

Vanessa (Wilmington)

• 5 Comments
9/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product left my mouth fresh all day this is a great product to have.

Leslie (Iowa Park)

• 4 Comments
9/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

My free Colgate Max Fresh Knockout Toothpaste that I got from Home Tester Club is awesome. It left a clean fresh feeling in my mouth and it lasted longer than normal paste. Will definitely be buying this.