4.8 5 0 82 82 Breathe confidently with this unique formula – packed with hundreds of mini breath strips, the formula unleashes a powerful rush of freshness for long-lasting fresh breath. Plus, it fights cavities and whitens teeth leaving you with a healthy smile.

Colgate Max Fresh With Mini Breath Strip Toothpaste

• 4.8 out of 5 from

Leslie (Ada)

• 22 Comments
9/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really liked the Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste. It was a good clean feeling after brushing with this toothpaste. And fresh breath too.

geri (Baltimore)

• 15 Comments
9/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

The colgate max fresh toothpaste with mini breath strips is awesome! Such a burst of freshness. Teeth are whiter my mouth feels clean, helps fight cavities and freshens my breath. Great product and is also sugar and gluten free.

Rebecca (Mason)

• 20 Comments
9/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I had a very good experience using Colgate Max Fresh With Mini Breath Strip Toothpaste. It's very hard to find a toothpaste that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean with that "just left the dentist" feel. Colgate Max Fresh did just that! It also helps to whiten my teeth and fight cavitites! I have already recommended this product to others and I always do when I find a product that truly lives up to its name. This has maximum freshness!

Jennifer (Pearsall)

• 24 Comments
9/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

The Colgate max fresh made my mouth feel really minty and fresh. I could feel the mirror I breath strips working and left my breath fresh all day.

Amanda (New Haven)

• 28 Comments
9/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

This was so refreshing. I will repurchase. It left me feeling so clean

Yang Yang (WAYNE)

• 2 Uploads
  • 22 Comments
9/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste. I love that it makes my teeth feels clean and fresh.

Carolyn (Snohomish)

• 12 Comments
9/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

Wow!! This toothpaste is incredible! Every detail of this product is flawless. From the packaging to the tube and inside the toothpaste is all very visually appealing. The box and tube are both shiny and shimmery! Plus the toothpaste itself is very striking because when you squeeze it onto your toothbrush you can see the tiny breath strips inside of it! The toothpaste does a very good job at cleaning your teeth and gets pretty bubbly too. It's very fresh without being too overpowering. After using it your mouth feels minty, cool, and clean. Thank you to Home Tester Club and to Colgate for the impressive sample!

procethia (Lumpkin)

• 7 Comments
9/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love how the product and will tell my friends and family about it

aLisa (Manahawkin)

• 5 Comments
9/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

IT was nice and refreshing. I enjoyed using it and I felt fresh.

Shanti (Tracy)

• 6 Comments
9/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste is my all-time favorite toothpaste because it tastes great and keeps my mouth feeling clean for hours. I really like the Cool Mint flavor because it tastes the best, but I also like the Spearmint flavor (the green one). Really, this toothpaste is awesome. Five stars!