4.7 5 0 63 63 A naturally whiter smile and a healthier whole mouth clean.

16/12/2018
I got Colgate optic white manual toothbrush from hometesterclub for my honest review. I like how the toothbrush is because it can make my teeth white and get rid of white stain.
16/12/2018
Compared to other toothbrushes this one is great for getting a nice fresh clean and the bristles really get in between each tooth for a clean bright smile. I have no complaints for this product.
16/12/2018
I love this toothbrush the bristles are perfect and my teeth feel amazingly clean. I definitely recommend 5 stats YAH!
15/12/2018
These are very soft Bristle that doesn’t hurt my gums or make them bleed due to my sensitive gums and small teeth.
15/12/2018
This toothbrush is really soft but works great highly recommend it for sensitive gums
14/12/2018
I'm using Colgate products for many years. I love them.
13/12/2018
I love this toothbrush I will always buy these toothbrushes
13/12/2018
I thought it was very fitting for me and my need and will be buy them for my family as well
20/11/2019
Love these!
These are literally our go to tooth brushes. I stock up on these everytime I get low. They’re so cheap, but yet they work so well! I have no complaints at all about these! 10/10 would recommend!
08/11/2019
Great toothbrush. Have used these toothbrushes for years.
27/10/2019
Colgate Optic White Manual Toothbrush
Absolutely love this toothbrush! It works so well; comfortable to hold/use & very well made. I have never had a bad experience with any that I purchased & highly recommend this.
24/10/2019
Whole mouth clean
I really love Colgate toothbrushes, they are effective and affordable. Colgate Manual Toothbrush Medium type is very good for me because I feel satisfied every after oral care, It has bristles that does not hurt gums and soft palate. Great Job Colgate!!!
23/10/2019
Useful
I used this product.. It's nice..paisa vasool.. Easy to use..
20/10/2019
Gentle cleaning
Very gentle brushing great for sensitive teeth and gives that full mouth clean feel.
03/10/2019
Basic
I loved this brush. Yes it's your basic toothbrush but it works almost as great as my battery operated toothbrush. I like the brand as well. Their toothpaste actually does what it says it's going to do.