4.7 5 0 34 34 A naturally whiter smile and a healthier whole mouth clean.

12/16/2018
I got Colgate optic white manual toothbrush from hometesterclub for my honest review. I like how the toothbrush is because it can make my teeth white and get rid of white stain.
12/16/2018
Compared to other toothbrushes this one is great for getting a nice fresh clean and the bristles really get in between each tooth for a clean bright smile. I have no complaints for this product.
12/16/2018
I love this toothbrush the bristles are perfect and my teeth feel amazingly clean. I definitely recommend 5 stats YAH!
12/15/2018
These are very soft Bristle that doesn’t hurt my gums or make them bleed due to my sensitive gums and small teeth.
12/15/2018
This toothbrush is really soft but works great highly recommend it for sensitive gums
12/14/2018
I'm using Colgate products for many years. I love them.
12/13/2018
I love this toothbrush I will always buy these toothbrushes
12/13/2018
I thought it was very fitting for me and my need and will be buy them for my family as well
4/11/2019
Cepillo colgate
Me gustó usar este cepillo por que me dejó una sensación de limpieza en los dientes,las cerdas del cepillo son firmes perono duras no son rasposas es un cepillo suave y que logra limpiar hasta el fondo de la dentadura.
4/6/2019
toothbrush
very good at cleaning your teeth and the brush lasts long anf of course it is made by colgate which makes the best toothbrushs and it helps with tarter on your teeth
3/19/2019
Great Toothbrush
I usually use a sonicare toothbrush, so I typically don’t like to use manual toothbrushes. This toothbrush was a decent alternative to not bringing my somicare with me.
2/28/2019
Teeth squeaky clean
This Manual Colgate Optic White toothbrush is my go to each morning and every evening before bed. It makes teeth hygiene simple, quick, and easy for me. And I noticed a difference in days after first trying it out. My smile gets brighter by the day. I love this product.
2/28/2019
Mixed house review
I bought a 2 pack of these toothbrushes with a coupon. I liked it because my mouth felt clean and I thought it did a great job of getting in between my teeth but my boyfriend didn’t because he said it was rough on his mouth. I probably won’t buy again because I mostly use battery operated toothbrushes.
2/27/2019
LOVE IT
Colgate Optic White Manual Toothbrush is amazing. Probably the best toothbrush I have ever used. It cleans my teeth so nicely and after using it, I have a beautiful white smile. I would recommend it to everyone who's not satisfied with their own toothbrush.
2/25/2019
Clean teeth
My favorite toothbrush of all time. I feel like it cleans my teeth really well. I have three more just like it for replacement time.