4.5 5 0 97 97 Sparkling White tooth whitening toothpaste features a tooth stain protection formula for a sparkling, healthy smile. Find out more about this whitening toothpaste, here.

9/24/2018
OH I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS COLGATE TOOTHPASTE, REALLY MAKES MY TEETH BRIGHT WHITE AGAIN.
9/22/2018
Wasn’t a terrible taste in my mouth. Seemed to whiten my teeth a bit.
9/22/2018
I really liked the fresh and clean feeling I got after using Colgate Sparkling White. I also noticed my teeth whitening after a week of use. However it does not have a long lasting effect like the Colgate Total products, reason why I might keep buying them over Sparkling White. Overall it is a great product and I would recommend it.
9/21/2018
It’s a nice toothpaste and leaves my mouth feeling very fresh
9/20/2018
Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste tasted very good. Very minty and left my mouth feeling minty fresh and clean.
9/20/2018
It tastes good. My teeth felt clean after using it. I do have sensitive teeth so using this everyday for me did make my teeth sensitive.
9/20/2018
I just get the feel that this toothpaste is actually effective!!
9/19/2018
This toothpaste, Colgate Sparkling White, has a light mint flavor and foams up a lot leaving your teeth feeling smooth and clean.
9/19/2018
I had always been a Crest Toothpaste user until now. After being a reviewer for Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste with Baking Soda & Peroxide I had changed to a Colgate Toothpaste user. My experience testing the Colgate Brand was life changing for me. My entire mouth was a Starburst of Sensations. As I brushed the minty flavor entered in to all areas of my mouth giving me cool, fresh breath. My gums were awakened with new bubbly sensations as well as, tingling sensations. I also witnessed my teeth looking cleaner, whiter, and polished. This of course, was a pleasing change. My teeth are very important to me. Keeping my mouth healthy is a goal I try to accomplish daily. Using Colgate Sparkling White Toothpaste is a tool helping me to achieve my goals. Cleaner, white teeth and a healthy mouth.
9/18/2018
I really love how this toothpaste foams and reaches to each tooth crevice. The mintyness is not overpowering and leaves my teeth feeling squeaky clean.
9/16/2018
The taste is terrible and so is the texture of this toothpaste. I love their other products much more. Will not buy again.
9/15/2018
I like that it helps prevent cavities while being a whitening toothpaste as well, you don't see that often. It doesn't have that strong of a minute flavor so you can actually brush your teeth without feeling like you need to hurry to spit it out. Also it's noteworthy to me to add that the texture does feel a bit gritty. Not horrible but it makes me think that I am brushing with baking soda paste a lot. Overall it's not bad, and with time I'm pretty sure it will whiten your teeth, but it does have some quirks that you have to get used to.
9/15/2018
very good, already getting the coffee stains to lighten up. I think mint could be a little stronger.
9/14/2018
I’ve really enjoyed this toothpaste! My mouth feels clean and it feels like I’m whitening my teeth without the trays!
9/14/2018
I love the new toothpaste and will definitely refer it to my friends and family members as well on social media