4.6 5 0 109 109 Try Colgate® Triple Action toothpaste for cavity protection, teeth whitening, and freshening breath. Keep your family’s teeth cleaner and smiles healthier with Colgate®.

9/27/2018
It has a great taste and leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed!!
9/26/2018
The quality of Colgate toothpaste is consistently higher than its competitors, and that includes this variety. Would definitely purchase.
9/26/2018
I received a FREE sample of Colgate triple action toothpaste a few weeks ago. Colgate brand is such a classic and trusted brand. This Triple Action toothpaste is very nice leaves mouth minty fresh and I do appreciate the more natural cleaning power of baking soda. However, any whitening agent does make my teeth more sensitive to the cold. That is only reason why I don't give it a five star rating. Great toothpaste.
9/26/2018
I received a free sample of Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste from Home Tester Club! The taste is amazing! It’s just the right thickness and stays on my toothbrush well. It makes my teeth and whole mouth feel fresh, and my teeth seem brighter! I will definitely buy this toothpaste again!
9/26/2018
I absolutely loved the Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste. The tube is big enough to last for atleast 3 months. I have been brushing my teeth twice a day since I was in school. So I really don't have any cavity problems with my teeth and I am glad this toothpaste helps me keep my teeth that way. I have noticed that there has been a marked improvement in my overall gum health thus further strengthening my teeth. It produces a rich foamy lather which is practically cleans every part of the mouth. There is a nice but mild minty flavor to the toothpaste which makes brushing my teeth a refreshing exercise every single time. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste.
9/20/2018
This tooth paste made my mouth feel clean and fresh
9/20/2018
Is a great toothpaste it’s helping to white my teeth.
9/20/2018
Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste does a great job of cleaning my teeth while leaving my mouth cleaner and fresher. Love the taste!
9/20/2018
I love how it makes my teeth feel. Love the taste and protection.
9/19/2018
it has a very good taste that's the most important thing i like about it and i will recommend to my friends and family. such and amazing product.
9/18/2018
Colgate triple action toothpaste has a great taste and love the protection it gives the whole family.
9/18/2018
I loved the taste and texture of the toothpaste. It left my mouth feeling clean and fresh. It lasted an appropriate amount of time. I will def use this again!
9/18/2018
Colgate Triple Action Toothpaste works well. My mouth felt clean and refreshed after one use. After a week, I could see a difference. Thank you for the free sample. I was very surprised that it was a large tube!
9/18/2018
This Colgate triple action toothpaste tastes great and has what seems is the best of all other toothpastes rolled into one.
9/17/2018
I really enjoy using this toothpaste. As a matter of fact it seems i brush a little longer becasue i enjoy the bold minty flavor. I also like the way it actually stays on the tooth brush long enough for me to get it to my mouth. My teeth and gums and breath always feel very fresh and alive for quite some time after each brushing. I feel like its really protecting my enamel on my teeth in between the brushings. Definitely going to continuing using this one.