4.7 5 0 227 227 Designed for comfortable brushing, the Colgate® Wave Toothbrush is a soft toothbrush with multi-level bristles for a deep mouth clean.

Colgate Wave ZigZag Toothbrush

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Jessica (Windber)

• 3 Comments
1/27/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really loved the Colgate Wave Zigzag toothbrush. The brush wasn't to soft and wasn't to hard. It seemed to get in the right spots and cleaned my teeth well. I would recommend it and I will keep using it.

Maribel (Ontario)

1/25/2019 Home Tested with free product

It works like any other toothbrush. I would recommend it.

Victoria (Bolingbrook)

1/25/2019 Home Tested with free product

Its different then other toothbrushes I have used in the past and when am brushing my teeth I feel and see a big difference this toothbrush removes more than my old one! I love my Colgate Wave ZigZag Toothbrush! Thanks Home Testers Club!

Melissa (Roanoke)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

Colgate Wave ZigZag Toothbrush works wonderfully. Love the way the bristles feel on my teeth. It is good to do the job it does without getting too fancy. Can't wait to get another one. My kids also liked the way it felt on their teeth and gums.

Tiffany (Cropwell)

1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

It reaches all your teeth and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I will definitely buy one

Melanie (Commerce)

1/21/2019 Home Tested with free product

it was soft like i like but it gave my mouth a clean feeling.

ally (Logan)

1/18/2019 Home Tested with free product

When I first received this toothbrush I thought it looked great. It had what I wanted in a toothbrush. But using it wasnt my favorite. It does the job but I felt like the brushes could of been softer. So thats why I put 4 stars. If it was soft it would of been perfect.

Jessica (Essex)

1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I liked the Colgate Wave ZigZag toothbrush. It’s gets the job done. Although I will have to say it is pretty average compared to the oral b I was previously using or any other ordinary toothbrush for that matter.

Socorro (Vancover)

1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really like my zig zag toothbrush, is soft but is hard enough to clean. Great

Tatiana (Tampa)

• 70 Comments
1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love the product, easy to use, soft and clean in depth. I always use this brand and I recommend it.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours