4.7 5 0 232 232 Designed for comfortable brushing, the Colgate® Wave Toothbrush is a soft toothbrush with multi-level bristles for a deep mouth clean.

1/27/2019
I really loved the Colgate Wave Zigzag toothbrush. The brush wasn't to soft and wasn't to hard. It seemed to get in the right spots and cleaned my teeth well. I would recommend it and I will keep using it.
1/25/2019
It works like any other toothbrush. I would recommend it.
1/25/2019
Its different then other toothbrushes I have used in the past and when am brushing my teeth I feel and see a big difference this toothbrush removes more than my old one! I love my Colgate Wave ZigZag Toothbrush! Thanks Home Testers Club!
1/22/2019
Colgate Wave ZigZag Toothbrush works wonderfully. Love the way the bristles feel on my teeth. It is good to do the job it does without getting too fancy. Can't wait to get another one. My kids also liked the way it felt on their teeth and gums.
1/22/2019
It reaches all your teeth and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I will definitely buy one
1/21/2019
it was soft like i like but it gave my mouth a clean feeling.
1/18/2019
When I first received this toothbrush I thought it looked great. It had what I wanted in a toothbrush. But using it wasnt my favorite. It does the job but I felt like the brushes could of been softer. So thats why I put 4 stars. If it was soft it would of been perfect.
1/16/2019
I liked the Colgate Wave ZigZag toothbrush. It’s gets the job done. Although I will have to say it is pretty average compared to the oral b I was previously using or any other ordinary toothbrush for that matter.
1/16/2019
I really like my zig zag toothbrush, is soft but is hard enough to clean. Great
1/16/2019
I love the product, easy to use, soft and clean in depth. I always use this brand and I recommend it.
1/16/2019
Cleaned very well. Even in the crevices. Suprisenly soft because it cleans very well.
1/15/2019
I love the design of the tooth brush the zig zag look i like that it also give you more of a grip to hold on to not like the straight flat ones i love the colgate wave zig zag toothbrush its awesome thanks
1/14/2019
My experience with the zig zag tooth brush was very positive. I found the the firm bristles worked well for me and weren't too hard since I have problems with my gums bleeding in the past I've had to change toothbrushes. But now I have found one the works perfectly.
1/14/2019
I loved the tooth brush it really seemed to get my teeth clan, and helped in the total health of my gums. I also liked the feel of the toothbrush.
1/10/2019
I really love it. I would recommend it to family and friends