4.7 5 0 258 258 Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go and gives you that just brushed clean anytime anywhere feeling.

Colgate Wisp Max Fresh 24 pack

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Nicole (Johnstown)

• 1 Upload
  • 12 Comments
10/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

Loved them and convenient for on the go use as well as at home

Tiffany (Los Angeles)

• 5 Comments
10/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product was a nice idea but poor construction. It's designed too awkwardly to thoroughly clean your teeth.

Amy (Union Mills)

• 1 Upload
  • 128 Comments
10/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

These are very handy! You can easily tote them in a pocket or purse, desk or car! They clean your mouth and leave it feeling fresh. Great for mid-day freshener, or even a handy backup for those hectic mornings when you are running late! Great for on-the-go!!

Rachelle (Ogden)

• 3 Comments
9/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really enjoy how easy they are to use and how efficient they are. My teeth feel clean and wonderful after use. The smell they have also leave a clean smell in your mouth for quite awhile

Dana (Glassport)

• 10 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am so pleased with these!!! They are great for throwing in my purse and using on the go when I can’t brush!

Beth (Las Vegas)

• 2 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

They were amazing! It’s awesome that you can carry them with you to freshen up 24/7!!

Amber (Raceland)

• 14 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

These little things surprised me so much! When I first saw them I thought there is NOO way that this will make my teeth clean or my breathe fresh. I was wrong. It is amazing how clean my teeth felt after using. I'm still not sure what the center is but it gives a minty fresh taste/feeling after using. This is a GREAT product to keep on the go when you don't have access to water. Super easy, disposable, and works great.

Melissa (Boaz)

• 9 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

The Wisp was so easy to use and carry with me. I love how it already had toothpaste on it. It was great for those nights out when you need to freshen up. The pick on the end proved to be super helpful when I had a sesame seed stuck. These are now must have items for my purse and vehicle.

Kimberly (Portage)

• 11 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I received a sample of Colgate Wisp Max Fresh 24 pack from Home Tester Club and was highly impressed. I drive a significant amount each day for work and these wisps provided me with a way to effectively clean and freshen my mouth after food while I'm on the go. Perfect for after lunch cleaning!

Diamond (Elmhurst)

• 6 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love the small easy design and so easy to use . Very convenient for people on the go and vacation .