4.7 5 0 262 262 Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go and gives you that just brushed clean anytime anywhere feeling.

10/1/2018
Loved them and convenient for on the go use as well as at home
10/1/2018
This product was a nice idea but poor construction. It's designed too awkwardly to thoroughly clean your teeth.
10/1/2018
These are very handy! You can easily tote them in a pocket or purse, desk or car! They clean your mouth and leave it feeling fresh. Great for mid-day freshener, or even a handy backup for those hectic mornings when you are running late! Great for on-the-go!!
9/28/2018
I really enjoy how easy they are to use and how efficient they are. My teeth feel clean and wonderful after use. The smell they have also leave a clean smell in your mouth for quite awhile
9/27/2018
I am so pleased with these!!! They are great for throwing in my purse and using on the go when I can’t brush!
9/27/2018
They were amazing! It’s awesome that you can carry them with you to freshen up 24/7!!
9/27/2018
These little things surprised me so much! When I first saw them I thought there is NOO way that this will make my teeth clean or my breathe fresh. I was wrong. It is amazing how clean my teeth felt after using. I'm still not sure what the center is but it gives a minty fresh taste/feeling after using. This is a GREAT product to keep on the go when you don't have access to water. Super easy, disposable, and works great.
9/26/2018
The Wisp was so easy to use and carry with me. I love how it already had toothpaste on it. It was great for those nights out when you need to freshen up. The pick on the end proved to be super helpful when I had a sesame seed stuck. These are now must have items for my purse and vehicle.
9/26/2018
I received a sample of Colgate Wisp Max Fresh 24 pack from Home Tester Club and was highly impressed. I drive a significant amount each day for work and these wisps provided me with a way to effectively clean and freshen my mouth after food while I'm on the go. Perfect for after lunch cleaning!
9/26/2018
Love the small easy design and so easy to use . Very convenient for people on the go and vacation .
9/26/2018
These are so convienient when you are out and about and want to clean your teeth after a meal.
9/25/2018
I gor to review the colgate wisp max fresh thanks to home tester club and i really liked how fresh they leave my mouth
9/24/2018
Love the Colgate brand and with this wisp max fresh pack it's very easy to take care of my teeth.
9/23/2018
Comfortable to use definitely great for after a meal or coffe leaves the our breath fresh and your teeth feeling clean was also a nice toothpick when needed
9/22/2018
Colgate Wisps are not a substitute for an actual toothbrush and toothpaste. However, they are suitable for those times when you just need to freshen up and clean your teeth. The wisp are very convenient, albeit small. No water is required and no suds are produced.