4.7 5 0 234 234 Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go while whitening teeth.

Colgate Wisp Optic White 24 pack

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Tanya (Hooper)

• 10 Comments
9/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Colgate wisp optic white I love that they are easy to grab and go when your running behind or if your out to eat and have some garlic and need to brush your teeth these are amazing I will be purchasing them again

Kristie (Elberta)

• 47 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I received a complimentary sample of Colgate Wisp Optic White Home Tester Club and I'm glad I was introduced this amazing goroduct. They're small enough to carry in my purse or makeup bag. I can brush my teeth while at work after eating lunch without rinsing my mouth out with water. The blue freshing Beed in the center dissolves while using has a nice cool mint taste. It freshens my breath (just like mouthwash) and cleans my teeth (like a toothbrush). The soft pick cleans my teeth very well, even in between my teeth. It's like having toothbrush and mouthwash with my whenever I need them. This is a product that I will continue to use. Although, I received this product complimentary, this is 100% my honest opinion.

Alicia (Washburn)

• 15 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I liked the flexibility of having not only a toothpick but one that freshens my breathe along the way. They are easy to use on your teeth and gentle enough for even the most sensitive teeth and gums. I enjoyed the chance at trying Colgate Wisp Optic White and will be buying from now on!

Kim (Waycross)

• 22 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

Colgate Wisp Optic. White works great. If you are looking to keep fresh breath then look no further this is the product you need. I tried to 24 pack and they are nice to have on hand.

Melissa (Wilkes-Barre)

• 2 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love the fresh feeling that the wisp leaves. It has a nice pointy end for anything left in your teeth. I love and recommended this product

Lisamichele (Jamaica)

• 3 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

Loved the convenience of this product but my only complaint is why are they not individually wrapped for sanitary purposes...I had to wrap them in something to place in my handbag....besides that great product

Ashley (Poplarville)

• 5 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

Colgate Wisp Optic White is awesome! I used to carry a toothbrush and toothpaste with me everywhere and the Colgate Wisps has taken its place. They actually clean your teeth and fit perfectly in any purse or diaper bag. I've already purchased two more packs, so I have some in each car too.

Sara (Huntington Beach)

• 10 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am a fan of the Colgate Wisp Optic White mini brush/pick as they're really convenient to use at work and when traveling. I've been using them after lunch at work and my breath smells incredibly fresh. They're easy to stow and carry around. I also love the pick because it gets any food that gets stuck between my teeth out.

Katherine (Loganville)

• 6 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am absolutely in love and take them with me everywhere!! I love how surprisingly clean my mouth and teeth feel after using these. I use after ever lunch and after coffee. I notice my teeth look a lot white when I use them after coffee and I don’t have that after taste or breath. These Colgate Wisp Optic White disposable brushes were a life saver when I just went to NY. Things were really hectic one day and with four adults and two kids staying in a one room one bathroom hotel, we were crammed for time and space. These were great for my mom self to get ready while the bathroom was occupied and having to get kids ready for a wedding. I will always have some on hand.

Krystal (Detroit)

• 6 Comments
9/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

These are so convenient. ! I've been keeping them in my purse so whenever I need to freshen up I have them right there in my bag.