4.7 5 0 235 235 Brush on the Go! Colgate® WISP® is a disposable toothbrush that freshens breath on the go while whitening teeth.

9/28/2018
I love Colgate wisp optic white I love that they are easy to grab and go when your running behind or if your out to eat and have some garlic and need to brush your teeth these are amazing I will be purchasing them again
9/27/2018
I received a complimentary sample of Colgate Wisp Optic White Home Tester Club and I'm glad I was introduced this amazing goroduct. They're small enough to carry in my purse or makeup bag. I can brush my teeth while at work after eating lunch without rinsing my mouth out with water. The blue freshing Beed in the center dissolves while using has a nice cool mint taste. It freshens my breath (just like mouthwash) and cleans my teeth (like a toothbrush). The soft pick cleans my teeth very well, even in between my teeth. It's like having toothbrush and mouthwash with my whenever I need them. This is a product that I will continue to use. Although, I received this product complimentary, this is 100% my honest opinion.
9/27/2018
I liked the flexibility of having not only a toothpick but one that freshens my breathe along the way. They are easy to use on your teeth and gentle enough for even the most sensitive teeth and gums. I enjoyed the chance at trying Colgate Wisp Optic White and will be buying from now on!
9/27/2018
Colgate Wisp Optic. White works great. If you are looking to keep fresh breath then look no further this is the product you need. I tried to 24 pack and they are nice to have on hand.
9/27/2018
I love the fresh feeling that the wisp leaves. It has a nice pointy end for anything left in your teeth. I love and recommended this product
9/27/2018
Loved the convenience of this product but my only complaint is why are they not individually wrapped for sanitary purposes...I had to wrap them in something to place in my handbag....besides that great product
9/27/2018
Colgate Wisp Optic White is awesome! I used to carry a toothbrush and toothpaste with me everywhere and the Colgate Wisps has taken its place. They actually clean your teeth and fit perfectly in any purse or diaper bag. I've already purchased two more packs, so I have some in each car too.
9/26/2018
I am a fan of the Colgate Wisp Optic White mini brush/pick as they're really convenient to use at work and when traveling. I've been using them after lunch at work and my breath smells incredibly fresh. They're easy to stow and carry around. I also love the pick because it gets any food that gets stuck between my teeth out.
9/26/2018
I am absolutely in love and take them with me everywhere!! I love how surprisingly clean my mouth and teeth feel after using these. I use after ever lunch and after coffee. I notice my teeth look a lot white when I use them after coffee and I don’t have that after taste or breath. These Colgate Wisp Optic White disposable brushes were a life saver when I just went to NY. Things were really hectic one day and with four adults and two kids staying in a one room one bathroom hotel, we were crammed for time and space. These were great for my mom self to get ready while the bathroom was occupied and having to get kids ready for a wedding. I will always have some on hand.
9/26/2018
These are so convenient. ! I've been keeping them in my purse so whenever I need to freshen up I have them right there in my bag.
9/26/2018
These are amazing and very convenient. I used these when I went camping. The bristles are pretty soft and the mint freshness is nice. No water is nesecarry at all! I highly recommend these to anyone.
9/26/2018
Colgate Wisp Optic White on the go brushes are perfect for those times you need a quick clean but don’t have the time or place to brush!! They work well and leave a fresh mouth. I love that they don’t need a rinse but it’s a little weird to leave my mouth so minty.
9/26/2018
Awesome for after lunch make your mouth feel very fresh and clean would recommend to.all my friends
9/25/2018
I love how easy an convenient these are, can brush on the go, in bed, just anywhere you want. Leaves your teeth feeling nice an clean with a nice mint scent.
9/25/2018
I absolutely love Colgate® Wisp Optic White®! They are like tiny toothbrushes that you can carry in your purse and use to freshen your teeth. I am a coffee drinker and eat on the go sometimes and I can whip out a Wisp if I feel like I need a quick clean of my teeth or freshen my breath. They have a toothpick on the other end to get out any pesky items that may be on your teeth too! Feeling like I can use one of these to keep my teeth white after coffee is a great feeling. These are a must have for your purse or bag!