4.8 5 0 9 9 Limited Edition. Raven About You Blush Stix Duo: Creamy and so easy-to-use, ColourPop's Blush Stix are perfect for an on-the-go natural flush! Cruelty Free. Shades: Pretty Thing & Wallaby

10/12/2019
Goes on very smooth and love the color choices. Would recommend for others to try.
Easy Peasy
This was the easiest way to apply your blush when on the go or even at home. You can apply just the right amount and just blend with your fingers. The colors are beautiful too which makes me happy!
09/12/2019
Love it!
Love how it provides color without being too much. It didn't leave my skin greasy which was a concern of mine due to mild breakouts previous products have caused.
04/12/2019
Excelente
Increíble, los blush sticks se mezclan con maravilla y dejan in acabo muy bueno. Además la marca es excelente.
02/12/2019
Easy to use
I love stick form blush. Powder doesn't sit well on my skin and it is so easy to apply. I just use my fingers and it's really creamy and doesn't go on so thick. Just don't be too heavy handed with this product.
11/12/2019
would love to try this product , other blushes I've tried just dont look natural , please send me one. Sherri Leach 34 Annadea rd Brockton, ma ,02302 Thank You Very Much.
10/12/2019
Hope I can receive it, I am sure I will like them, and write my review as soon as I try them
07/12/2019
Buen dia ,color pop de raven abou ,promete un rubor libre de maltrato animal muy importante,una mejillas luminosas sin sombra y naturalidad importante para las damas ,vernos lo mas natural posible.
04/12/2019
This look like a good ome i never tried it but it would be so nice if you give me a chance