4.8 5 0 6 6 Easy-to-use clipper with stainless-steel blades

Conair
Conair Haircut Number Cut Clipper. This clipper is so easy to use
13/05/2020
Great clippers
I'm no hairdresser so having the options made it easy to get a good cut on my boyfriend.
08/05/2020
Skia
Si esposo la usa y es excelente producto le encanta
Great product!
This is an easy to use clipper set with a variety of depths. I use this to cut my boys’ hair and my husband cuts his hair as well with it. We’ve bought this set twice in the past 10 years, so they last a fair while and come with oil to clean it with as well.
04/05/2020
Trimer
Muy buen producto. Muy efectivo para mi. Cumple con mis necesidades
01/05/2020
Even an amateur can do it!
My husband is considered an essential worker and his hair was getting pretty shaggy and unkept. Although I was very reluctant at first to even attempt giving him a haircut, he talked me into purchasing this. It was surprisingly easy to do and nearly impossible to mess up if you're doing a simple cut. My only recommendation is to start with a longer setting and work yourself up to the level you want. It's much easier to cut it shorter than correct a too short cut.
02/07/2020
No la he probado pero me gustaría probarla.se ve muy completa y muy útil
undefined
Me gustaria probarla ya que soy quien recorto a mi esposo y se ve bien practica
06/05/2020
Quisiera probarla porque se ve de buena calidad, pero no les puedo decir si es buena. Cuando la pruebe les digo honestamente
06/05/2020
Espero me den la oportunidad de probar el producto Gracias
05/05/2020
I need this product, so bad, would LOVE to try this, because I am going to buy one, just don't know which brand yet? The Conair Number Cut, is exactly what I want and need, to cut my hair ASAP! LOVE the different settings, to get the perfect cut, 20 different ways, to make my hair style, the bomb!!
05/05/2020
Si me dieran la oportunidad de probarlo con mucho gusto lo haria,
05/05/2020
Me i majino que es un buen producto ,es estaría muy bien tenerlo en casa para cortarle el pelo a mis hijo
05/05/2020
Me gustaría probar el producto,es necesario para esta temporada.
05/05/2020
Would love to test this product. The trimmer will be used by myself, my wife, and my teenage son. All of us are looking forward to trying and testing this product, and then leaving our reviews.