4.3 5 0 173 173 This rejuvenating dual-action exfoliant utilizes renewable bamboo charcoal that naturally detoxifies and purifies. Dissolve and slough away dead skin cells and rinse away pore-clogging oils and impurities to uncover the fresher, smoother skin beneath.

Copper + Crane CHARCOAL BODY POLISH

• 4.3 out of 5 from

Amy (Ishpeming)

1/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

Good product. Works great. Easy to use. Gentle on skin.

Melissa (Keyser)

• 8 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

Nice product - I liked it but not much different from other similar products so, the reason I probably won't purchase is other products are more convenient to purchase and has nothing to do with quality of product.

Laarni (River Ridge)

• 14 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

What stood out with me using this product was it smelled incredible. I loved the scrub effect of the granular material from the product and that it left my skin with a shiny clean feel and wonderful scent.

Gina (Somerset)

• 15 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

Effective at removing the dead skin that accompanies winter weather. However, the charcoal aspect is unnecessary and I've been satisfied with other body polishes that I've used previously.

Allison (Astoria)

• 6 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really liked it, the charcoal made me feel extra clean. I liked the product although the sample was a little small. I focused on my legs and they were super shiny after i used it. I would consider buying it depending on the price and the retailer who was offering it.

lekha (Fontana)

• 1 Upload
  • 28 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

It is a nice body polish which makes my skin smooth and supple. It would have been nice to sample the product longer than for one use but it appears to be a good product.

Dreama (Piqua)

• 9 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

I felt so clean and fresh, I loved the polish and rubbing away the little dry areas, it left my body feeling clean, and refreshed

Michelle (Long Island City)

1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

I received a small sample of the Copper + Crane Charcoal Body Polish for my honest review. I love using body scrubs and polishes weekly to slough off any rough skin and this one is a great one to try. The granules in the body polish aren't too harsh but also not too gentle which I liked. The scent of the product also wasn't too strong and I didn't mind it at all. From the small sample I received, it hasn't really influenced my decision to buy the product. My skin did feel quite softer after using it so I would recommend for people who don't have extra dry skin.

Kassandra (Fairfax)

• 19 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have never tried a body polish before but was pleasantly surprised at how my skin felt afterwards. I have very dry rough skin and the winter time is harsh on it. After using this I noticed how much of the roughness was gone.

mona (Jacksonville)

1/2/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this stuff! I get these bumps on the back of my arms and this body polish got rid of it. This body polish works with out scratching my skin and left my skin feeling so soft.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours