4.4 5 0 26 26 This gentle, luxurious all-over body scrub combines a sophisticated blend of smooth, round jojoba beads, jojoba oil, an exotic detoxifying cocktail of Camu Camu and amino acids that nourishes and delicately renews your skin, leaving it feeling fresh, smooth, and soft to the touch.

Copper + Crane JOJOBA BODY BUFF

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Kat (Kingsport)

• 4 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

The Copper + Crane Jojoba Body Buff is an excellent exfoliant and left my skin very soft, smooth and hydrated. The fragrance is light and pleasant. I will defintely purchase this product.

Jennifer (San Francisco)

• 30 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This body buff is so effective. I love how easy it is to use.

mary (Seattle)

• 33 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

Very good product. Feels like visiting a pampering spa: beautiful container, rose gold cream, light pleasant fragrance. But the results are like a clinical/therapeutic spa treatment: resulting in super smooth, moisturized (but not oily) skin. Nice to use, even nicer after. An exfoliator that doesn't feel like it has destroyed your skin.

Marija (Minneapolis)

• 9 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

The body buff goes on smoothly and has alight, pleasant scent. Afterwards my skin felt soft but not overly silky. I do wish there was more of a lasting scent, but overall I'm enjoying this product as part of my shower routine.

LAUREN (NEW SMYRNA BEACH)

• 14 Comments
12/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

So easy to use while showering and my skin feels so soft. The body buff smells amazing also.

Nicole (Griffin)

• 10 Comments

It works. ............................................

Snezana (Garfield)

• 20 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Copper + Crane jojoba body buff is amazing. It works excellent and it smells wonderful. After the first use my skin feels soft, smooth and silky. I would definitely recommend this product.

Tammy (Shakopee)

• 8 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am always skeptical when I try new products, but I was extremely pleasantly surprised with the Copper + Crane Jojoba Body Buff. First off, it smelled really good when I opened the container. Just a really nice, but not overpowering scent. The smell made me feel happy. I love that you can use this scrub all over. It went on very easily and I was able to work it into an invigorating lather. It rinsed off very easily and left my skin feeling, soft, smooth and refreshed. I am have already recommended this to all my friends.

sherna (Stn Mtn)

• 2 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Great scent and it felt luxurious to use. Left my skin glowing and soft. I enjoyed using as a special treat to me.

Rachel (Santa Clara)

• Upload
  • 10 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is my first time using this creamy body buff and I am impressed.This has a nice clean and fresh almost shae butter scent.The little scrub beads are small and effective.Did not irritate my skin.Felt refreshed and rejuvenated after first use!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours