4.4 5 0 164 164 Elevate your spa luxury ritual with this specially whipped hydrating cream that delivers instant softness. Expertly formulated with a rich blend of argan oil and avocado oil that melts fully and quickly into your skin. Dull, dry, lifeless skin feels rejuvenated and noticeably smoother.

Copper + Crane MELTING BODY SOUFFLE

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Ancilla (Brooklyn)

• 12 Comments
1/5/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved this body souffle so much, the scent was not overpowering and lasted all day. A little went a long way and my skin was well hydrated and not to greasy. I felt like I was being pampered using this. Great company with amazing products!

Kasey (Madison)

• 21 Comments
1/5/2019 Home Tested with free product

Copper + Crane Melting Body Soufflé is so luxurious! I do pedicures so when I did my own I tried this Melting Body Soufflé and it does literally melt into your skin! It makes your skin feel so soft! I could smell a bit of almond which I love. It feels very expensive, great quality. I can't wait to buy it and use it on my clients. I'll definitely recommend it to all my friends at my women's Bible study.

Maria (Old Bridge)

• 22 Comments
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

I absolutely loved the Copper and Crane Melting Body Souffle. My skin felt so luxurious and soft after using. My husband commented how silky my skin was. The smell was invigorating and really was very pleasant. Can't wait to go out and buy some more to use everyday.

Amanda (Daphne)

• 15 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

Offered rich non greasy moisture that made my skin feel amazing. Did not feel heavy or clog my pores.

daisy (Tulare)

• 26 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

The Copper + Crane Melting Body Soufflé feels like a dream on my skin. It is thick without being heavy and moisturizing without being greasy. It has a very light and pleasant scent and is perfect for day to day basic needs

Crystal (East Alton)

• 55 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved the way this copper + crane melting body souffle felt on my skin. It felt incredibly soft and moisturized! My skin feels silky soft and this has a light clean scent that is pleasant. Will most definitely buy again and highly recommend!!

Lori (Merced)

• 1 Review
  • Upload
  • 1 Comment
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

The name fits so well. It has a light fragrance that smells nice. The texture is like a whipped lotion and when applied to your skin it melts in. I applied it after showering and it felt amazing on my skin.

TAMELA (Alanson)

• 1 Review
  • Upload
  • 1 Comment
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved it and it melted fasts I to my skin making it felt moist and smooth.I would buy the product .It has a nice smell to it and is very silky.

Rita (Darien)

• 9 Comments
1/2/2019 Home Tested with free product

It made my skin so smooth and soft and i really enjoyed the smell. I love the fact that both avocado oil and argan oil is used to really achieve smooth skin for users.

Wendy (Winneconne)

• 10 Comments
1/1/2019 Home Tested with free product

I didn't care for the smell and it was very think. The next day some of it must not have absorbed into my skin and I could feel it on top

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours