4.4 5 0 165 165 This ultra-light, super-hydrating formula quenches and nourishes skin.

Copper + Crane SATIN BODY NECTAR

• 4.4 out of 5 from

This ultra-light, super-hydrating formula quenches and nourishes skin.

Patricia (Ceres)

• 38 Comments
1/8/2019 Home Tested with free product

Loved the scent, my arms and legs feel super soft and I can still smell the scent hours later.

Robyn (Duluth)

• 1 Upload
  • 3 Comments
1/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

The Copper + Crane™ Satin Body Nectar nourished my skin without leaving a greasy or oily feel. My skin drank it up like a sponge; I'd keep this product at my bedside table as it works wonders overnight.

shaunna (Kingwood)

• 2 Comments
1/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

Loveed the product woyld defiantly by it again. Thanks

Aimee (Amarillo)

• 15 Comments
1/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

Great product! Easy to apply and am loving the end results. My skin feels absolutely amazing not to mention healthier looking after just a few uses. I think I have found the one moisturizer that I absolutely love whole heartily. It is super light weight and doesn't take much to actually feel results. This is definitely a product I recommend to others to give a try!

Amber (Middleville)

1/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

I only had a sample of this lotion so I decided to concentrate on my super dry elbows. This was a very nice product. It had a nice light sent and spread on easy and quickly. It made my elbows soft, look moisturized and had a slight glow. I will defently be purchasing a bottle to try.

Amanda (Daphne)

• Upload
1/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

Copper+Crane satin body nectar made my skin feel nourished and refreshed without clogging my pores or feeling greasy. It helped my parched winter skin immensely. I would definitely recommend!!

JEANNE (Epping)

• 2 Comments
1/7/2019 Home Tested with free product

I have extremely dry skin. I used the Copper + Crane Satin Body Nectar and it really helped in just one use.

Heather (Columbia Heights)

• 4 Comments
1/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

It has a present smell, and left my skin so soft. I really liked how soft my skin felt.

Elizabeth (MIAMI)

• Upload
1/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

I received the Satin Body Nectar complimentary to review and I must say I absolutely love it! Just like the name says, my skin feels like satin after using! I will definitely be buying this one again :)

Margo (Coralville)

• 12 Comments
1/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love the absorbability and smooth, silky feeling of this moisturizer. My thirsty skin soaked it right in and it left a shine and supple feeling to my skin. It is really high quality feeling, not watery.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours