4.4 5 0 27 27 Revolutionary sunscreen like you've never felt before
Coppertone® Defend & Care UltraHydrate Whipped

23/09/2020
I LOVE THIS BRAND
I have used this brand several times and this product has fascinated me, it leaves my skin soft with a fresh look and at the same time protects you skin against the sun's rays. This product can not be missing in my house, I recommend it 100 percent
16/04/2020
Coppertone worked best for my family while at the beach
This product was easy to apply which is very important for me bc kids stay so busy and are hyper while at the beach. Which makes this easy application perfect for people who have children.
08/11/2019
Just OK
I was not a huge fan of this sunscreen because it does not absorb well. Product is a little greasy. I do not like how the product dispenses either, so much comes out so fast.
04/10/2019
Coppertone
This product is easy to apply. I would not recommend to spray it on to yourself directly I would rather put it on my hands and then rub it in to my skin! I would recommend coppertone sunscreen because it is a great brand!
24/07/2019
Funny smell
I bought mine at cvs wasn’t sure if it was old or maybe I got a bad can but it smelt really bad couldn’t really use it in sun cause of the weird odor
02/06/2019
sunscreen
loved this product, easy to apply and no mess. worked really well on kids
31/05/2019
Overall a great product
Overall a great product. There are other products of similar quality that are slightly less expensive, but I definitely know that I can trust this product and trust this brand. It’s also safe for kids, which is always a huge bonus!
30/05/2019
Strong smell messy
I tried in store looking for new sunscreen i thought id try before i buy. I did a very very tiny pUmp and alot! Came out was a thick whipped formula when i tried to spread on my arm it was taking alot of effort wasnt blending in well an it had STRONG sunscreen smell which i hate! Maybe
14/04/2019
Just try
Enjoyed using this product it surprised me and my family
16/02/2019
Liked it
this sunscreen is smooth and easy to apply. i liked it's easy absorption.
24/12/2018
Used it for my kids
My boys burn easy so I try to protect their skin when I can and this product was awesome because not only did it protect them but when they got wet it was still actually protecting them without having to be reapplied.
11/12/2018
I love this product. It goes on easily. Protects your skin for hours. Only problem I had was it kept clogging up. Just rinse the nozzle with warm water and was good to go.
10/12/2018
LOve it!
I bought the product at Walmart to try because suntan lotion seems to dry out my skin. This one did not do that at all.
21/11/2018
Collections sun screen
It works to protect and hydrate your skin but not any better than other brands or types that I am using or have used and is very greasy
20/11/2018
SUN
A NEW PRODUCT FOR COPPERTONE. OVERALL I LIKE IT. IT HAS A VERY LUXURIOUS FEEL.