4.4 5 0 33 33 Revolutionary sunscreen like you've never felt before
Coppertone® Defend & Care UltraHydrate Whipped

08/11/2019
Just OK
I was not a huge fan of this sunscreen because it does not absorb well. Product is a little greasy. I do not like how the product dispenses either, so much comes out so fast.
04/10/2019
Coppertone
This product is easy to apply. I would not recommend to spray it on to yourself directly I would rather put it on my hands and then rub it in to my skin! I would recommend coppertone sunscreen because it is a great brand!
24/07/2019
Funny smell
I bought mine at cvs wasn’t sure if it was old or maybe I got a bad can but it smelt really bad couldn’t really use it in sun cause of the weird odor
02/06/2019
sunscreen
loved this product, easy to apply and no mess. worked really well on kids
31/05/2019
Overall a great product
Overall a great product. There are other products of similar quality that are slightly less expensive, but I definitely know that I can trust this product and trust this brand. It’s also safe for kids, which is always a huge bonus!
30/05/2019
Strong smell messy
I tried in store looking for new sunscreen i thought id try before i buy. I did a very very tiny pUmp and alot! Came out was a thick whipped formula when i tried to spread on my arm it was taking alot of effort wasnt blending in well an it had STRONG sunscreen smell which i hate! Maybe
14/04/2019
Just try
Enjoyed using this product it surprised me and my family
16/02/2019
Liked it
this sunscreen is smooth and easy to apply. i liked it's easy absorption.
24/12/2018
Used it for my kids
My boys burn easy so I try to protect their skin when I can and this product was awesome because not only did it protect them but when they got wet it was still actually protecting them without having to be reapplied.
11/12/2018
I love this product. It goes on easily. Protects your skin for hours. Only problem I had was it kept clogging up. Just rinse the nozzle with warm water and was good to go.
10/12/2018
LOve it!
I bought the product at Walmart to try because suntan lotion seems to dry out my skin. This one did not do that at all.
21/11/2018
Collections sun screen
It works to protect and hydrate your skin but not any better than other brands or types that I am using or have used and is very greasy
20/11/2018
SUN
A NEW PRODUCT FOR COPPERTONE. OVERALL I LIKE IT. IT HAS A VERY LUXURIOUS FEEL.
20/11/2018
Tanned & Moisterised
Instead Of Packing A Tanning, Lotion, A Moisturizer & A Sunblocker , I Can Just Pack Coppertone® Defend & Care UltraHydrate Whipped And It WIl Do It All For Me And Keep My Suit Case A Little Lighter
18/11/2018
Great Sun Protection
I really love this sunscreen because not only does it go on easy, but it protects all day. I spend a lot of time at the beach and the pool and I like that this goes on easy without the mess and protects my skin. It has a clean, fresh scent and really works for all day protection. I definitely recommend this!