4.5 5 0 28 28 Revolutionary sunscreen like you've never felt before

4/14/2019
Just try
Enjoyed using this product it surprised me and my family
2/16/2019
Liked it
this sunscreen is smooth and easy to apply. i liked it's easy absorption.
12/24/2018
Used it for my kids
My boys burn easy so I try to protect their skin when I can and this product was awesome because not only did it protect them but when they got wet it was still actually protecting them without having to be reapplied.
12/11/2018
I love this product. It goes on easily. Protects your skin for hours. Only problem I had was it kept clogging up. Just rinse the nozzle with warm water and was good to go.
12/10/2018
LOve it!
I bought the product at Walmart to try because suntan lotion seems to dry out my skin. This one did not do that at all.
11/21/2018
Collections sun screen
It works to protect and hydrate your skin but not any better than other brands or types that I am using or have used and is very greasy
11/20/2018
SUN
A NEW PRODUCT FOR COPPERTONE. OVERALL I LIKE IT. IT HAS A VERY LUXURIOUS FEEL.
11/20/2018
Tanned & Moisterised
Instead Of Packing A Tanning, Lotion, A Moisturizer & A Sunblocker , I Can Just Pack Coppertone® Defend & Care UltraHydrate Whipped And It WIl Do It All For Me And Keep My Suit Case A Little Lighter
11/19/2018
Not the greatest
Im so bummed! I have used the previous version of this for years, but this new version isn't as silky and leaves a white residue on my skin. The other thing is that as the day goes on, it collects in any wrinkles and makes them white.
11/18/2018
Great Sun Protection
I really love this sunscreen because not only does it go on easy, but it protects all day. I spend a lot of time at the beach and the pool and I like that this goes on easy without the mess and protects my skin. It has a clean, fresh scent and really works for all day protection. I definitely recommend this!
11/16/2018
Amazing protection !
I bought and used this when we went to the beach. We spend long hours there with the sun in full force. This gave us amazing protection. Loved the way it felt when putting it on and it smelled amazing!
11/15/2018
Great coppertone product
For those of us with fair skin or sun sensitive skin this product is great
11/13/2018
Very good not sticky
I love this product because it leaves me feeling most smooth
11/12/2018
South Florida Protection Approved
Easy to apply and works well in the Southern heat.
11/10/2018
sunscreen
I thought it went on smooth and felt great. It didn't feel oily or sticky like some sun screens. it worked fine on my client.