Coppertone® Defend & Care UltraHydrate Whipped

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Revolutionary sunscreen like you've never felt before

Jo (Exton)

• 8 Comments
2/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

this sunscreen is smooth and easy to apply. i liked it's easy absorption.

Sarah (Bradley)

• 3 Comments
12/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

My boys burn easy so I try to protect their skin when I can and this product was awesome because not only did it protect them but when they got wet it was still actually protecting them without having to be reapplied.

Vanessa (Morristown)

• 10 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this product. It goes on easily. Protects your skin for hours. Only problem I had was it kept clogging up. Just rinse the nozzle with warm water and was good to go.

Rachelle (Phoenix)

• 5 Comments
12/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I bought the product at Walmart to try because suntan lotion seems to dry out my skin. This one did not do that at all.

Hamada (Rockingham)

• 1 Upload
  • 234 Comments
11/21/2018 Home Tested with free product

It works to protect and hydrate your skin but not any better than other brands or types that I am using or have used and is very greasy

Jeff (Flushing)

• 516 Comments
11/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

A NEW PRODUCT FOR COPPERTONE. OVERALL I LIKE IT. IT HAS A VERY LUXURIOUS FEEL.

Sandra Cosgrave (Schenectady)

• 37 Comments
11/20/2018 Home Tested with free product

Instead Of Packing A Tanning, Lotion, A Moisturizer & A Sunblocker , I Can Just Pack Coppertone® Defend & Care UltraHydrate Whipped And It WIl Do It All For Me And Keep My Suit Case A Little Lighter

Shelby (Alameda)

• 70 Comments
11/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

Im so bummed! I have used the previous version of this for years, but this new version isn't as silky and leaves a white residue on my skin. The other thing is that as the day goes on, it collects in any wrinkles and makes them white.

Stefanie (Las Vegas)

• 39 Comments
11/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

I really love this sunscreen because not only does it go on easy, but it protects all day. I spend a lot of time at the beach and the pool and I like that this goes on easy without the mess and protects my skin. It has a clean, fresh scent and really works for all day protection. I definitely recommend this!

Mimi (Tullahoma)

• 3 Comments
11/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I bought and used this when we went to the beach. We spend long hours there with the sun in full force. This gave us amazing protection. Loved the way it felt when putting it on and it smelled amazing!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours