4.5 5 0 40 40 <Br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc03-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07MNZ799X&asins=B07MNZ799X&linkId=bb7f91011535810e2623199279dac686&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

21/09/2019
Shimmer and shine
If you like to shimmer and shine while stile have that glow about you I say this is the product for you plus come on it’s got shimmer and shine in it lol
12/09/2019
Gitter overload
a fun product for sunbathing. Would not recommend for prolonged water exposure as water around me looked like a glitter bomb exploded. SPF worked as expected
26/08/2019
Coppertone 30 sunscreen shimmery
I love the fact that it is SPF but it's also great since it can also be used for your body as a lotion Luminator,making from head to your legs look shimmery and sparkley and who doesn't like the fact it makes you look bling! Bling and protect your whole body while looking very sparkly and shimmery! it goes on smooth & protects you from the Sun.. Coppertone is one of the best Brands i have always used as a go to for protection from the sun's harmful rays so when it comes down to spf products. I will always buy this brand and product plus I like the smell as well as feeling when putting on my illuminator and protector!!
23/08/2019
Nice glow!
It gives a nice glow and it replaces having to put on lotion plus sunblock, so that’s a plus! I recommend it.
21/08/2019
I love it. I won't ever leave home without it. Makes my shin feel soft and hydrated.
11/08/2019
Coppertone® Glow Sunscreen Lotion with Shimmer
Great product to get an early start on your summer tan. The lotion smells nice, is long lasting and with that little glint of shimmer makes it feel like you aren’t even wearing sunscreen.
07/08/2019
Delicioso aroma!!
Me encanto la combinación de sabores, en este tiempo de calor hidrata y vitamina al mismo tiempo, el precio es excelente y el sabor riquisimo, esta mas que recomendado.
03/08/2019
Love the Shimmer
Banana Boat has been around as long as I can remember & has always been a great product. I love the hint of shimmer in this product.
01/08/2019
So glowy
I tried this last month before a pool party & omg, it made me soooo tan and glowy!! I got a tan that day from it yet didn’t get burned, but I would even use this at night just to make me look more tan! It’s amazing!
01/08/2019
Edward?
I definitely recommend tanning a little bit before slathering this from head to toe. Although the product itself did protect my skin fantastical! I sure didn’t burn but I was so pale and shimmery I looked like a twilight extra. Definitely need a tan for this at least in my opinion but if you’re not a pale white girl then I’d definitely recommend this!! Xox
30/07/2019
Does the job.....
If your looking for a shimmery look at me sunscreen then this is the product!
27/07/2019
Would totally recommend!
Leave a great shine, I dont like using tanning beds so this is a plus if you want thay great glow and sparkle at the same time!
25/07/2019
Good product
I think this is a good product and leaves a nice shine on your skin
18/07/2019
My new fave!
Great coverage, minimal burn, awesome sparkle! This product is not runny, it covers nicely, and I love the fact that it sparkles! I have never seen a product like this before. My 8 year old daughter and her friends loved using it too. Nobody had any burns that day and I had no argument to get out of the water and re-apply it. I will be using it again and purchasing it many more times!
18/07/2019
Smells amazing!
Does what it’s supposed to do. Smells soo good! You won’t even know it’s sunblock. Lol