4.5 5 0 35 35 <Br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc03-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B07MNZ799X&asins=B07MNZ799X&linkId=bb7f91011535810e2623199279dac686&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe>

8/21/2019
I love it. I won't ever leave home without it. Makes my shin feel soft and hydrated.
8/11/2019
Coppertone® Glow Sunscreen Lotion with Shimmer
Great product to get an early start on your summer tan. The lotion smells nice, is long lasting and with that little glint of shimmer makes it feel like you aren’t even wearing sunscreen.
8/7/2019
Delicioso aroma!!
Me encanto la combinación de sabores, en este tiempo de calor hidrata y vitamina al mismo tiempo, el precio es excelente y el sabor riquisimo, esta mas que recomendado.
8/3/2019
Love the Shimmer
Banana Boat has been around as long as I can remember & has always been a great product. I love the hint of shimmer in this product.
8/1/2019
So glowy
I tried this last month before a pool party & omg, it made me soooo tan and glowy!! I got a tan that day from it yet didn’t get burned, but I would even use this at night just to make me look more tan! It’s amazing!
8/1/2019
Edward?
I definitely recommend tanning a little bit before slathering this from head to toe. Although the product itself did protect my skin fantastical! I sure didn’t burn but I was so pale and shimmery I looked like a twilight extra. Definitely need a tan for this at least in my opinion but if you’re not a pale white girl then I’d definitely recommend this!! Xox
7/30/2019
Does the job.....
If your looking for a shimmery look at me sunscreen then this is the product!
7/27/2019
Would totally recommend!
Leave a great shine, I dont like using tanning beds so this is a plus if you want thay great glow and sparkle at the same time!
7/25/2019
Good product
I think this is a good product and leaves a nice shine on your skin
My new fave!
Great coverage, minimal burn, awesome sparkle! This product is not runny, it covers nicely, and I love the fact that it sparkles! I have never seen a product like this before. My 8 year old daughter and her friends loved using it too. Nobody had any burns that day and I had no argument to get out of the water and re-apply it. I will be using it again and purchasing it many more times!
Smells amazing!
Does what it’s supposed to do. Smells soo good! You won’t even know it’s sunblock. Lol
Shimmer & shine
Bought this for my trip to Aruba, first day out in the sun I applied this lotion all over and it was better than I expected. Smells great, goes on shimmery smooth and protects from the sun! Gives you that all over gorgeous glow from head to toe for a fun and flirty beach day! I would totally recommend this product!
7/15/2019
Recommended
Hi everyone this is my first Review on my used product the sun sreen is amazing even i used for my baby too..this is my honest review thank you
7/8/2019
Great multipurpose sunscreen
Makes your body shimmer while protecting you from the sun. I love this use it every time we go in the sun
6/29/2019
Glowie
Great easy refreshing product. Just the look I was looking for!