4.7 5 0 26 26 Continuous spray you can control. Stays on strong when you sweat.
Coppertone Sport High Performance Ultra Sweatproof Sunscreen Spray SPF 30

13/09/2020
I love this product I have always by Coppertone when I need some protection. This particular product stays on while I sweat it does have a little bit of a thickness to it but it does the job and I don’t get sunburn at all.
26/05/2020
Perfecto para este verano
Excelente producto, resistente al agua y sudor, para este verano. Mis hijos lo utilizan para hacer deportes y en la piscina.
29/03/2020
Great sunscreen
I tend to use the spray on sunscreens because it is easier and they dry faster. Be sure to be downwind because I have had the wind blow and I got a face-full of it. It dries really quickly and works well to keep away sunburns. If I need to put some on my face, I will spray some in my hand and rub it on my face.
23/08/2019
Not greasy, good value
Loved this. Got a great price. Keep it at my back door for the kids to use before they go out to the pool. No one has burned.
22/08/2019
Works well
This is probably the best sunscreen I have used. I have really fair skin so I don't venture into the sun for too long. We recently went to a waterpark and this is the sunscreen that i used. The only places i was sunburned were the places I missed with the sunscreen. This will be a staple for me from here on out!
09/08/2019
Sports
This was perfext for our beach trip no burns and didnt have to continuously reapply
06/06/2019
Terrible
I’ve tried this several times on both me and my child and it doesn’t stay on as well. I also had an allergic reaction to it and felt like I had Chicken Pox for over a week.
26/09/2018
Re-apply
We brought this with us for our Florida trip. We re-applied every 30 minutes after playing in the sun, and we still got burnt.
22/07/2018
I HAVE BEEN USING COPPERTONE SPORT FOR MANY YEARS. IT DOES NOT COME OFF WHEN YOU SWEAT OR ARE PLAYING SPORTS. CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH
06/07/2018
My daughter loves this!!! It works really well and it's a spray ( she didn't like the creams at all she said it was messy ).
11/11/2017
We use this sunscreen all summer for softball games, soccer games and swimming.
27/02/2016
We love how easy it is to apply, but would love it to come in a lower spf. I know that is crazy, but 30 always seems to be too much for me and my family. We aren't prone to burning and 30 is more than we need.
17/01/2016
i tried this last summer and i loved it it seem to work just fine i was walking a lot and it stayed on good even though i was sweating really bad. i like the smell and the best part of it however was the convience of the spray. It can be so time consuming to rub lotion on. I know that just made me sound lazy but just telling how i feel about it. I will for sure be using this in the future.
30/07/2015
This product is amazing it works really well and is very easy to reapply.
30/07/2015
The application is flawless, quick and easy! I like it better than the creme based sunscreens.