4.6 5 0 370 370 Disney flushable wipes! Helping kids wipe right

09/04/2018
These wipes are super strong!
Cottonelle Disney flushable wipes are so convenient and work so well! I had purchased another brand of kids flushable wipes recently because they were on sale. I couldn't believe the difference in the two! The cottonelle wipes were much larger than the other brand and were much stronger as well. The cottonelle wipes wiped out the competition lol!
Cottonelle Disney Flushable Wipes
Cottonelle Disney Flushable wipes are a great product to use with toddlers or even for adults. They have great soft texture, but they don't fall apart easy. They are wet but they arnt dripping, just the right amount. You don't have to use very many to get the job done. So easy that my three year old can do it herself. These are also great for when you are on the go, perfect size for throwing them in your purse. The cute Disney design is a bonus. My daughter (and most children) loves the Disney characters. I would recommend Disney Cottonelle Flushable wipes to any parent with a young child.
Gentle Flushable for the Kids
My kid love it. It is very gentle and wipes out quite well
09/04/2018
Nice size and gets the job done
The samples are free the opinions are my own. I really love how easy Cottonelle Disney Flushable wipes are and the cute dezign. I put them on back of toilet and the kids know only use what you need The wipes are a pretty good size . They are soft and really get the job done. I also like the easy open close tab, this way every wipe is still moist and ready.
Going potty on my own!!
Love this wipes!! This helps with my son being a big boy!! Going potty isn't as bad with these wipes my son loves to use!!
Happy!
Great product! Definitely will purchase again,their nice and strong and easy to use.
Convenient cleaning
Cottonelle Flushable Wipes are a Great product! Convenient way to help kids (and adults) stay clean and fresh. Also great for cleaning up on non-shower days. Flip top dispenser prevents drying out.
Good little wipes
The first wipe that I pulled out of the package tore so it wasn't a good first impression. However, the wipes were soft and a good texture. I felt that they did the job effectively.
08/04/2018
Cottonelle Wipes Review
the cottonelle Disney wipes worked really well and I would use the again and buy them often I love how well it cleans my kids
08/04/2018
A must for potty time
The Cottonelle® Disney Flushable Wipes I received free from Home Tester Club are awesome wipes. Thick, moist very handy for potty time with the little ones. What regular toilet paper won't clean Cottonelle® Disney Flushable Wipes did. Cottonelle® Disney Flushable Wipes is a must for my household and potty time.
07/04/2018
Great product. You have to try
Great product. Would recommend it to my family and friends
07/04/2018
Cottonelle Disney Flushable Wipes-Great!
They cleaned very well and they had a great consistency. I loved how well that it refreshed as well as cleaned. The wipe has a great consistency to it that enables it to stay in one piece while it does its job well. It wiped and cleaned very well. The wipe stayed moist and it enabled the wipe to be more effective at cleaning. My little girl loved the design. I liked how easy it was to get the wipes out of the package.
06/04/2018
Effective and fun!
I have a couple girls who are young and prefer wet wipes over toilet paper to clean up. I myself like the extra clean i get using these cottonelle wipes. We really love Disney characters so this made for that extra for us. I really like and appreciate that they are flush-able, being from cottonelle, i truly trust they completely break down and will not harm or clog. These are effective and fun!
06/04/2018
Soft
These wipes are great for toilet training. My son wanted to use his “potty” all of the time just so he can use his Mickey wipes. They are soft on his bottom and fives him the freshness and cleanliness I️ want in a child’s wipe
05/04/2018
my favorite wipes
i have used these wipes on myself and my grandson.i have more on the way. i love them they are wonderful