Cottonelle Flushable Wipes

4.6 5 0 222 222 Cottonelle Flushable Wipes are 100 percent flushable and is the #1 Flushable Wipe brand among national brands

Cottonelle Flushable Wipes
They were very soft yet strong and durable. They cleaned extremely well too.
The Best I’ve Tried
Contenelle Flushable Wioes work better than any brand I have ever tried. They hold up when being used and we’re thenperfect size.
Cottonelle fresh
They gave me a great clean feeling without a strong fragrance went well with the cottone-legged toilet tissue
Feel Fresh Again
I find the Cottonelle Flushable Wipes a great improvement over just dry toilet paper alone. You achieve a much cleaner feeling and they are easily disposed of.
Wavy Wipe
Each of these wipes has a wavy texture that makes cleaning more thorough. I love the scent of the wipes because it leaves you feeling refreshed. The packaging is a good size for travel or on- the- go. I definitely recommend this to friends and family and will be buying this product in the near future!
Fantastic product!
I liked how they smelled. They really broke apart easily and could be flushed after use. They were still strong enough to do the job. I was impressed with the overall quality of the wipe. This is a wonderful product.
Perfect wipe
Great wipe - not too thin or too thick, good size to fit in hand, perfect amount of wetness to help wipe and clean. Did not dry out skin and was not irritating.
Wipes
A good size these wipes are strong and thick enough so fingers don't poke through. They are just moist enough.
The Ultimate Personal Cleaning Wipe
I absolutely loved Cottonelle Flushable Wipes. They made going to the bathroom pleasant and I was able to keep myself fresh and clean after using the Wipes. The wipes were strong and pleasant smelling and did an excellent job.
Cottonelle Flushable Wipes
I am very glad that I tried Cottonelle Flushable Wipes. They are great for when you just need to clean up a little better than with just toilet tissue. They are non-irritating and clean wonderfully.
Refreshing!
LOVE these wipes! They have a clean fresh scent and leave you feeling clean and fresh!
18/05/2018
Strong wipe that cleans and smells fresh
These wipes are a good size and thickness. Not too thin and they are strong so I didn’t have to worry about it ripping and the dreaded touch. These truly made me feel cleaned after using the bathroom. I don’t know how I’ve gone this long without using them!
great wipes
They are fantastic. they get you exceptionally clean. you then feel fresh until your next use. they are easy to use. they come out of the package easily. they are completely flushable for even easier to get rid of . great product . I will continue to buy
Clean
I think the new wavy cottonelle flushable wipes have a great new texture that's help clean easier and easier to break down in your toilet but I recommend not flushing I like the new way the wipes feel less irritation and makes skin smell and feel refreshed
Clean Flushable Wipes
Thess Cottonelle Flushable wipes are soft and moist. It feels gentle on my skin and the best part - it is flushable. I was pretty happy using them knowing it cleans and drains well. The pattern on the wipes is appealing . The main thing I am not quite satisfied is the dispense of the wipes. It is not easy to dispense without ripping it especially the first one. And the pack is a little small which has only 42 sheets.