Cottonelle GentlePlus Flushable Wipes

4.6 5 0 146 146 Gentle Plus Flushable Wipes are 100% Flushable, fragrance free, and are sewer & septic safe.
Cottonelle GentlePlus Flushable Wipes

07/06/2018
Could be more resilient and softer.
They are not as soft as I thought they would be. They also tear if not careful taking them out of the package. Thay are ok. They don't give any problem to flush andngi haven't had any back up issues with my toilet.
Clean and fresh
it cleans without sticky feeling and dries quick on your skin. i can flush with confident! it was easy to pull out of the packaging without ripping it into two or three pieces. I really enjoy these wipes
Great Wipes!
These wipes were great! I really liked the fact they they are aloe vera infused. And they are also flushable! I will definitely be purchasing these once I run out.
Refreshing
I received Cottonelle Gentleplus Flushable Wipes for free in exchange for my honest review. The wipes work well and leave me feeling fresh and clean. I just wish they were a little more durable. They tear easily.
cottonelle flushable wipes
i loved the softness of cottonelle wipes. the fragrance was crisp and exciting. overall i rate this product excellent
Gentle Cottonelle Flushables
Cottonelle GentlePlus Flushable Wipes gave me a nice clean feeling when I used them after using the bathroom. They were gentle on my skin and were pleasant smelling.
19/05/2018
A gentle and confident clean
I really like the texture of these flushable wipes. They are perfectly moist and soft without being overly too moist or overly too soft. They leave my skin clean without a lot of effort on my part. I also like that they are infused with Vitamin E and Aloe.
Refreshed each time.
I liked how gentle and soothing they felt when I used them. Also, they are very soft. The overall feeling I was left with was clean and happy.
Feeling clean and soft!
I love the softness of the Cottonelle® GentlePlus Flushable Wipes. Frequent visits to the bathroom often cause irritated bottoms. This product has aloe and E to soothe and give a gentle clean at the same time! I am glad that it is flushable and I hope that a pocketbook size container will be available for purchase. The only negative thing I could say is that it doesn't have much of a scent and a choice of scented or unscented would be nice. Thanks for the great product and the free sample.
Gentle and Durable
Cottonelle GentlePlus wipes are very gentle and durable they hold up very well and they provide plenty of wetness so they don't dry out at all while using these wipes, they can be used for many things and they are completely safe for septics and just flushing down the toilet as they do not clog the toilet at all. They can also be used by everyone in the house who has a need for these fantastic wipes.
Gentle but also strong
I really loved these Cottonelle gentle plus flushable wipes because they were just the right size for cleaning but still gentle and soft on my skin. I felt really good about using them and like that they were strong but soft.
love these new wipes
these are the perfect size, easy to remove from the package and very soft. they are durable and do not clog the toilet. the resealable pack is great...they don't dry out. very easy for kids to use and stay clean. good amount of wipes in the package.
18/05/2018
Wipes you clean every time!
When first opening the package was hard to get wipes out due to ripping. Once starting to use much easier to get out and does a very good job of cleaning.
Gentle Plus
Cottenelle Gentle Plus Flushable Wipes break down after flushing and are server safe. Helps you feel shower fresh throughout the day versus toilet paper alone. 2 times more gentle and enriched with aloe and vitamin E to help your skin feel healthy.
Gentle wipes.
The flushable wipes was smooth fresh and wet and clean.Very soft on my body and he wipes have a very gentle to use to n the body. I give it 100%. Yes I recommend this Grntle wipes.