4.5 5 0 424 424 Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare is the softest, thickest, most absorbent and comfortable Cottonelle Bath Tissue.

3/19/2018
Not for me
For my husband was too thick didn't clean good afraid absorb water and swell and block pipes love it for sinus would make good tissue paper
3/17/2018
Gets you clean with every wavy ripple
Good value for your money, doesn't rip, has a wavy ripple to get you clean, overall better than the Cottonelle I've tried before and my whole family loved it
3/14/2018
soft and durable together
my entire family enjoyed trying Cottonelle Ultra CleanCare. everyone seemed to enjoy the softness of the product and the durability that doesnt normally come with soft toilet paper. thanks to the free trial sample we will definitly buy it now
Ultra clean ripples!
I totally enjoyed my experience using cottonelle ultra cleancare toilet paper and plan on buying it in the future. It left me feeling ultra clean with its unique ripples.
AMAZED BY BOTH SOFT AND STRONG QUALITY
COTTONELLE ULTRA CLEANCARE IS THE BEST TOILET PAPER OVER OTHERS. IT IS VERY SOFT FOR THE SKIN AND GLIDES SMOOTHLY TO FINISH THE JOB. AT THE SAME TIME IT IS VERY STRONG TO FINISH THE JOB. IT DOES NOT RIP OFF SO IT IS SAFE FOR KIDS TO USE SAFELY WITHOUT GETTING IT IN THE HANDS. SINCE WE USE LESS IT IS A GREAT VALUE PRODUCT. IT ALSO DONT CREATE ANY RASH ON THE SKIN AND HAS A GREAT QUALITY PAPER. IT IS SAFE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT ALSO AS WE USE LESS PAPER TO DO THE JOB. ALL OF US IN OUR FAMILY LOVED THE COTTONELLE TOILET PAPER AND IN THE FUTURE I AM GOING TO BUY THIS BRAND OVER OTHERS.
Good Product
It is thick, but not too thick and cushy, but not as soft as I like.
3/13/2018
Keep up the good work Cottonelle!
i was so impressed with Cottonelle® Ultra CleanCare that I gave a roll to my sister and one roll to my parents for them to try in their home too. They both agree that its a great product and will also be making a purchase in the future.
Dryness is good
I like the ripple texture. It feels like it cleans better and leaves me drier.
Still Undecided
I'm not 100 percent sold on the Cottonelle Ultra Care but my husband is. While the cost is an issue for our budget, I will see about switching as long as I can purchase it at Costco or on sale at the supermarket with a coupon. I am not willing to pay full price for this toilet tissue though it may be preferred in my household over the Kirkland (Costco brand).
3/12/2018
I and my family really enjoyed this product and the ripples we just all agree that we'd prefer it to last a long more.
Switching
This is a nice toilet paper, everyone in the family likes and is requesting that we change from our current brand.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
It is absolutely fantastic! I would highly recommend this to my friends and family!
Cottonelle Wavy Ripple Review
Cottonelle Ultra has a nice soft texture. I did not like the thickness or wavy feel.
3/10/2018
Soft and strong
This toilet paper is thick and strong so a little goes a long way. It is also surprisingly soft. There is minimal residue left behind like some other soft toilet papers. I will definitely purchase more on my next shopping trip!
3/9/2018
Great!
I actually really enjoy this toilet paper. It keeps me clean and you don't need much; the rolls last a long time!