4.6 5 0 423 423 Now with the NEW Wavy CleanRipple Texture, Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper is three times stronger and three times thicker versus the leading national bath tissue value brand.

3/18/2018
Best ever!
I'm loving this new Citronella. It has everything I want in a toilet paper. Including strength, softness,durability, and leaves me feeling cleaner than other brands .
3/17/2018
Worth a Try!
Although I don't intend to make a change from my usual brand, I would consider purchasing Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare as a close second. I did find it to be soft-enough, and I thought the ripples were a great design aspect for cleanliness purposes. This is a good product that is worth trying!
3/16/2018
Ultra ComfortCare leaves behind pieces
I've used Cottonelle toilet papers for many years & I'm always happy with them. They're soft & absorbent. We don't have to use a lot so it lasts longer than cheaper brands. My only complaint is all Cottonelle, including Ultra ComfortCare, tends to shred a little bit & leaves behind tiny pieces. This really bugs me & is why I usually buy Charmin unless Cottonelle is on sale or I have coupons. Overall a good toilet paper for the money, but I would love if Cottonelle could find a way for it to not leave behind remnants.
Toilet Paper
It is very soft and absorbent and does a great job cleaning.
Cottonelle - the first quality
Cottonelle ultra comfort care is very good in terms of quality. I love the wavy clean ripple texture. It’s great to know they value our environment. I have been using for a fortnight now, I know it’s super absorbent . It’s great to use. I would definetly recommend this .
Needs to be septic safe
I liked it but it’s not septic safe. I looked all over the package and didn’t see anything saying it was therefore I don’t think I got the full experience.
3/14/2018
The Way it Feels
This Cottonelle has good texture. I would not use it since it is not a soft tissue, it feels rough. If it was textured and soft that would be a good mix, sadly this is not the case of this tissue.
3/13/2018
Love the texture
The whole family enjoyed trying Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare. The texture helps you to feel clean while not compromising the softness.
3/13/2018
Soft and Durable
The Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare should be considered premium quality toilet paper. Not only is a ripple design created to provide the right amount of clean but it is also comfortable. Thick and soft, this is the type of toilet paper that you use if you truly care about your bathroom products.
3/12/2018
Soft, thick and seemingly hypoallergenic
I will purchase Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare if the price maintains the value of switching from my normal brand. I stopped using regular Cottonelle due to my daughters skin allergies. She did not have an issue with the specific type of Cottonelle. It was very soft and thick but did not stop up the commode.
COTTONELLE ULTRA COMFORTCARE
Our family enjoyed the softness and texture of Cottenelle Ultra Comfortcare. The tissue does not easily tear at perforation. We would recommend this product.
My experience with Cottonelle
I found this toilet paper to be very absorbent. It did not take much of the toilet paper to get clean. I will continue to buy this type of toilet paper even after the sample is out. I will recommend this to family because of the way it looks and feels.
Awesome
Great toilet paper. Didn’t rip when I wiped, and it wiped perfectly.
Good product
Great product. It's soft but also cleans well. The rolls are a good size and they last awhile.
Absorbant and Clean!
I thought the efficacy of the toilet paper was a 5 star. My family used less, and was pleased with the cleanliness and absorbancy; which is always a plus in my eyes! I contribute that to the ridges and the thickness of the toilet paper. We love it!!