4.6 5 0 373 373 PURE ALOE & VITAMIN E - Enriched Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare Bath Tissue provides an extra gentle, sensitive and soothing touch.

18/03/2018
The New one
I love cottonelle ultra gentlecare.It feels soft.It is easy to tear.I love the smell.My whole family love using it. We always buy six packages.
18/03/2018
This Ultra Gentle Care is super soft.
I love using the Ultra Gentle Care Cottonelle toilet paper it was super smooth and soft on my skin. It’s thick and a little goes a long way. Gentle enough for people with sensitive skin and lasts a long time. I would recommend this toilet paper to family and friends.
17/03/2018
Hard to tear off a square or two.
Soft but not like my current one isn’t, just less, but not overly significant enough. My only dislike and reason I wouldn’t buy over my current is because of how difficult it is to tear along the preferation. I personally use toilet tissue for more than wiping my ass, so needing it to tear easily in whatever scenario is highly preferred, better yet, a must.
15/03/2018
the twiner
View enough the the been lean off other and in the been
15/03/2018
Toilet paper
It is great product and I would recommend to my friends and family
Family care
It’s a soft durable and gentle must buy for family I recommend this to everyone
Clean wipe everytime
Rigger lines make you feel like you have wipe clean everytime.
Good toilet paper
This was the first time I have used toilet paper with Aloe and E. While using Cottonelle GentleCare I found that it is really good toilet paper. Good on my skin.
13/03/2018
Gentle clean
The wavy ripples really help you feel clean and it is definitely gentle unlike other rough papers. Don't need too much of it.
13/03/2018
Happy endings
Loved the product. I felt it was cost effective. It left me feeling cleaner.
Cottonelle
Best Toilet Paper I ever used. It's strong and very soft. Very good quality.
Love this
This is the best for senitive skin. I will never use anything else again. We love cottonelle it's the best for our family
very gentle wipe
i did enjoy ultra-gentle care it's a great product. I love that the paper stays intact Charmin tends to leave pieces behind
Nice and very soft
This brand of toilet paper is premium and feels like it too. It is very soft, but doesn't fall apart.
Review
It works as a toilet paper should work. Soft in touch.