4.6 5 0 373 373 PURE ALOE & VITAMIN E - Enriched Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare Bath Tissue provides an extra gentle, sensitive and soothing touch.

Nice product
Its a great toilet paper for the whole family to use.
Fantastic Product
A very high quality product! It is the softest, smoothest toilet tissue I've tried. Guests in my home have even complimented it! It is still tough enough to do a good job and doesn't leave fuzzies.
New house fave!
I loved how good it felt! You really do not need a lot to get clean. It feels soft in your hands and I love how it felt when I used it to clean my face. My two year old even moves less when cleaning his nose with this cottonelle ultra gentle care tissue paper, and he hates when I do it. I actually used it one night to remove my eyeliner makeup and it held up really well, I was surprised at that. It does have a little scent to it that I only really noticed when using on my face but overall I love it. My daughter and husband love it as well!
Soft and Thick
I love this stuff! Super thick and soft. Great Quality TP
We have a winner!
This is a 5 star product! I usually just bought the cheap stuff but having 4 boys and sensitive skin, I have finally found the perfect one! Each ripple gets what the last didn't for that perfect clean every time. I also LOVE that just 6 rolls is equivalent to 24! Saving me space in the closet too!
06/03/2018
Nice toilet paper with a small flaw
Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare is a quality toilet paper with a unique texture. It’s soft but strong to keep you clean. I love that there is aloe added to the paper to help keep sensitive skin healthy. My least favorite aspect of this toilet paper is the wave texture. While unique I do not think it is the most effective for adequate cleaning.
06/03/2018
Great product for sensitive skin issues!
My family has very sensitive skin so we have to be careful of just about anything that comes in contact with our skin. This Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare is perfect for us!
good product
very good product. seems to have some lint and dust issues
Pretty good
It was very soft and did a good job cleaning with the exception of tearing easily. I go to the bath room a lot and did not notice any caffing with repeated use. I did like the texture and think that did a good job cleaning more than other toilet papers.
Tissue
This is a great product! I'm definitely going to purchase this
Soft yet Strong
The wavy design is great, works very well. The roll size lasts and I have 3 children. It is very soft but doesn’t fall apart wet. I am very happy.
05/03/2018
Definite **Must Try Product!!
Cottonelle Ultra Gentlecare is the most soothing toilet paper I've found. It has a fresher and cleaner feel, without all the rough, drying-effect that other papers cause. I would definitely like to see this in stores so I can continue to use it. I can't say enough good things about it!
04/03/2018
Comfortable
This is by far the best toilet paper I’ve used because it is comfortable and of high quality. The ripples make the product so comfortable.
04/03/2018
Cottonelle gently care
I didn't think this toilet paper was very soft overall. The texture is very different for sure, but i found it think and not very smooth
03/03/2018
Gish Family Review
I liked the fact that instead of the brand sending you just one roll to try, they sent a whole package so my entire family was able to try it for the various things they use it for. We all loved it! What we loved most was that it was soft but also strong enough to clean without ripping.