4.6 5 0 373 373 PURE ALOE & VITAMIN E - Enriched Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare Bath Tissue provides an extra gentle, sensitive and soothing touch.

Satisfied
I am truly grateful I got this opportunity to be able to try out this brand of toilet paper. My experience was a wonderful experience. I am definitely taking a chance and switching over brands. I love cottonelle toilet paper.
Strong yet Gentle
I love the softness Cottonelle Ultra GentleCare! The aloe is soothing and gentle on my skin but durable.
03/03/2018
Soft with a bit left behind
Even though it is gentle on my skin I still had a bit of left behind tissue. But it was so nice and soft. I also will be sticking with my normal brand as it cleans a lot better with no left behind tissue.
mediocre
This toilet paper was mediocre. It was too thin for the waves to make a difference and wasnt softer than any other brands mid price offerings.
I like it!
I liked it very much. Nice new product that is extra gentle!
Not a Fan
I was excited to try the new Cottonelle Ultra Gentle Care because I only purchase the Cottonelle brand. I was so disappointed in how it performed. It was soft and nice,but did not clean very well. It ripped easy and did not get the job done like I had hoped. I would not purchase this in the future unless I could see a improvement in it. It just felt cheap and not of high quality.
Ultra softness!
I received this product free in exchange for my honest opinion. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with kids. They dont have to use much and it is strong and soft at the same time.
Softness Toliet Paper.
Cottonelle Ultra Gentlecare is the best toilet paper that I have a use. The toilet paper is a good quality and didn't clog up the toilet like the other brands that I try.
loved it
its gentle for all age people, soft and great to use everyday.
You must try this!
Definitely will purchase this product. It is extremely soft & I felt exceptionally clean after using the product. I also didn’t have to use as much product as in the past.
Cottonelle
It is gentle on skin, yet it cleans perfectly. I would recommend it to everyone.
Good feature
I love the gentleness and softness from this toilet paper. I have sensitive skin and this is a good choice for the cleansing product.
Loved everything
It made me feel clean while using less toilet paper which is a plus because I always have to use a lot just to feel clean with other brands. Love the waves and the softness
Cottonelle
Superb quality, gentle & I really love how soft it is. Definitely switching over!
happy butt wiping!
I really love it! I will be buying for my family again. We need a soft toilet paper, because of so many sensitive butts in this house, but more importantly we needed it to hold up. So it does both jobs. I appreciate that they are true to their word, and not only made an affordable toilet paper, but that the product actually works!