4.7 5 0 6 6 CoverGirl Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara is described as a high volume mascara with 24-hour wear for bold volume that lasts all night. The product features a large brush and a creamy formula that glides smoothly onto lashes to deliver intense, dramatic volume. This smudge-proof and clump-proof mascara is said to lengthen, lift and separate lashes, and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. The ophthalmologically tested and cruelty-free product retails in a 0.3-fl. oz. pack, in the shade: 980 Extreme Black; 960 Black Brown; and 970 Black. Also available is Uncensored Mascara Waterproof, in the shade 990 Extreme Black.
CoverGirl Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara

14/01/2021
Works on short lashes
I was very surprised when I tried this mascara. I have very short, straight lashes. This mascara added length and volume and made my lashes look amazing! It did not clump and lasted all day. The price is good for the product. Definitely a must have!
08/01/2021
Great mascara
I was very surprised when I tried this mascara, I love a mascara thats able to add length and volume. This mascara did just that, and made my lashes look amazing! I really liked this!
22/12/2020
Great Mascara
I love this mascara. It gives you length and volume. It's not a real wet formula, but it's not dry either. I have watery eyes and it stays put.
24/07/2020
I love this mascara.
I love this mascara it's not crusty like most it goes on smoothly with hardly any effort.
11/07/2020
Looks like falsies!
I actually recieved this mascara from another company to try a few months back. I really love how dark and thick the formula is. It gives the appearance of false lashes. It is one of my favorite drug store mascaras.
04/05/2020
Covergirl Mascara
I’m a covergirl gal!!! Love their mascara and formulas!!! Gives instant length, curl and lift i love this one check it out