3.4 5 0 134 134 Easy to apply pencil glides on easily for precise application

7/19/2018
I didn't really care for this lip liner and you know people say and made their lips feather but it did not make mine just being honest and giving a honest review. . .
7/14/2018
This is a must-have!! Keep glosses and lipsticks in place, even in hot, humid temperatures. It’s a must for my beauty bag.
6/19/2018
I liked the color and how easily it went on but it feathered at every use.
5/28/2018
send the free samples of Covergirl Lip Liner to Edmy Arroyo in street 7f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
4/19/2018
with this covergirlfarewell feathering lipliner i did get some feathering but it works for more lip proucts i use,
1/29/2018
I’ve only tried this Covergirl Farewell Feathering Lip Liner once, but really liked it. My sister wears it all the time and I think I’ll be purchasing my own soon. Love Covergirl!!
1/21/2018
I wear lipstick and liner daily, so I decided to give this a try. I generally only have feathering when wearing darker shades or reds, this unique clear liner helps to eliminate this. I didn't love this liner personally,but its great for beginners.
12/31/2017
My teen daughter absolutely loves this product. She applies it 5/7 days week. Looks great on her.
12/9/2017
I've been a "Covergirl" for many years now. I have seen the "Covergirl" Farewell Feathering Lip Liner, Clear" at my local drug store but haven't purchased it yet. I have been reading the reviews on the website and they don't look good. Most are saying that the lip liner isn't working well, it isn't doing what it's supposed to do...eliminate feathering. The same thing is being said on social media. I have to just try it myself! I can't believe that "Covergirl" would not have tested the lip liner and not seen that it didn't stand up to Covergirl's expectations! I'm thinking I have to try it out.
11/24/2017
Decent pigment, but it still feathers. Thought I just needed to scrub my lips good and moisturize them. But it still feathered, haha. Returned it to the store soon afterwards.
11/24/2017
product is ok, states that if eliminates feathering, but after using I still got some feathering.
11/7/2017
My two teenager daughters use this on a regular basis when going to school events and socializing with their friends and love the product
8/15/2019
Found this one of the best lipliner and definitely try this 💜 Actually it's hard to believe this product is available at affordable prices guys try this out Thanks have a good day all
9/10/2018
My worry is that it won't stay on all day? How did that work for you?
9/9/2018
COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner, Clear sounds incredible especially because you need some help with the feathering arojnd the lips that happens as you age.