3.5 5 0 135 135 Easy to apply pencil glides on easily for precise application
COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner, Clear

09/09/2018
COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner, Clear sounds incredible especially because you need some help with the feathering arojnd the lips that happens as you age.
08/08/2018
I have not tried this but am desperate for something that will help my lip color last all day at the office!! I would love to review this product :)
28/07/2018
Can't wait to see for myself how this works out for my lips
27/07/2018
I really want to try this lip product. I love other Covergirl lip products so I wonder if I would like this.
19/07/2018
I would really love to try this product, as I have never tried or used it.
16/07/2018
I would love to try this product because I where lipstick and liner everyday.
16/07/2018
This would be an awesome product to try and review for other's.. I'll give it my all for everyone.
08/07/2018
Omg i love lip liners so can’t wait to try this one
02/07/2018
Here is more that I would love to try...maybe putting on a bite of makeup will cheer me up and get me throught tge days a little better... ..
22/06/2018
would love to try the Covergirl Farewell Feathering Lip Liner.Always need a great lip liner
17/06/2018
I'm not a big fan of lip colors unless is the natural look would love to try out to see if it would change my mind
07/06/2018
Another great Covergirl product, I would love to try this feathering lip liner ,please
30/05/2018
Ohhhhh, I need this to add to my collection of all things lippie!!!!! I'd love to be able to try this out! I am ALWAYS looking to extend the life of my lipsticks, being tube lipstick or liquid lipstick & I'm ALWAYS wearing something or another on my lips!!! Another product I've got to try out!!!!! 💋💋
26/05/2018
i have never tried this.so i would love to try this.
26/05/2018
I sure would like to be lucky enough to try this product and review it