3.5 5 0 135 135 Easy to apply pencil glides on easily for precise application
COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner, Clear

16/04/2018
Would love to see the difference between this and other brands.
11/04/2018
I would love the chance to try this!!! Never used it but could use help with my lips!
10/04/2018
Cover girl products! I always wear lipstick and liner daily, but i have never tried this one out yet. I would really love to try it out and do a review on it. BE PART OF MY HOLY GRAIL COLLECTIONS
10/04/2018
My lipstick is always bleeding this clear liner does great please send me a sample
09/04/2018
Nodidnt try out new. Product cover got lip eye but I'd tell you can't try it out
09/04/2018
We all know that lipstick runs all the time. Looks like covergirl has come out with something that would help with this. Would really love to try this product
09/04/2018
CoverGirl brand's have always made my face look wonderful, and I love all the Lip Liners so to try this new one would be super fun and exciting for my lip look.
09/04/2018
No, I think the concept is great & will be a great seller for woman & teenagers
09/04/2018
This looks like a wonderful new product to try, all of us women need a clear product like this, because we all know that lipstick can run beyond your lip line.
14/03/2018
I have never used cover girls lip liners but I would like to try it if it actually stays on throughout the day
07/03/2018
I love Cover girl products! I always wear lipstick and liner daily, but i have never tried this one out yet. I would really love to try it out and do a review on it.
08/02/2018
The packaging looks promising and I hope that it claims what it does. Would like to try out this product and review it for myself!
06/02/2018
Cover girl has great products but why is it rated so low?
23/01/2018
this lip liner sounds amazing hope it comes in different colors not a huge fan of bright red butwould really love to try this out
20/01/2018