3.5 5 0 135 135 Easy to apply pencil glides on easily for precise application
COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner, Clear

20/01/2018
I want to try this.i think I'll like it. Maybe even love it. Thanks Julie
17/01/2018
I haven’t tried this yet but I would love to try it and do a review
17/01/2018
My lips need this . I love to wear makeup, and I would love to add this to my beauty routine.
05/01/2018
I need this product in my life. With my skin being more mature, I have problems with my lipstick bleeding into fine lines.
04/01/2018
I am a lipstick connoisseur, & COVERGIRL has always produced quality makeup at a decent price. I SO NEED THIS PRODUCT IN MY LIFE!! lol :)
27/12/2017
I would love this product and would like to try it. We older ladies need a touch of color when we go out
21/12/2017
would be looking for this product in the stores so would like to try. says that it feathers out. willing to try it too
16/12/2017
I am very interested in trying this product. I own their infallible products and they are always my go to! Never tried their lip products, however.
13/12/2017
have tried CoverGirl products but not this product.
07/12/2017
I can never seem to find a decent lipstick or lip liner. I have naturally large lips and I feel like I look like a clown. I would however like to find something that works. If love to try this.
07/12/2017
I don't use this covergirl lip linerbut who wouldn't want to try this cover girl lip liner it will make you look great so yes on trying this item.
06/12/2017
i heard this is good product we love to try it. my friends and colleagues said its nice .
06/12/2017
I'd love to give this a go. Please send me the product.
06/12/2017
I would like to try this and tell my sister to give it a try too. Can you please send me this product? Thanks.
06/12/2017
I would love to try this Farewell Feathering Lip Liner,I love Covergirl Products ,and yes please give me a chance to give this a try .