3.5 5 0 135 135 Easy to apply pencil glides on easily for precise application
COVERGIRL Farewell Feathering Lip Liner, Clear

14/11/2017
Would love to be a home tester for Cover Girl! Have worn all CG products for over 20yrs!
13/11/2017
would love to try this send my way and i let u know
13/11/2017
I have undefined lips so finding a pretty liner that blends well with my favorite lippie is amazing. I Have not tried this product yet but I would be more than willing to and comment on my experience ;) .
12/11/2017
I would Love to try this product and give my opinion on it .
11/11/2017
Would love to try this looks like a good products I love makeup so would love to try it :)
10/11/2017
I would like to review this product. I wear lipstick and lip liner but never knew that there was such a product as this.
10/11/2017
I love all covegirl products because they are affordable, but last long and are great. Yet I have not had the chance to try this? @covergirl
10/11/2017
Covergirl is a brand you can trust I have not tried it but I have a friend who uses it it has a very glossey shine.
10/11/2017
I would love to try this product to see if it lasts more than half hour on my lips
10/11/2017
I would love to try this products and give my opinion on it....
10/11/2017
Love all Cover Girl products that I have used. I have thin lips & need to use a lip liner that the color is not noticeable.
10/11/2017
Love to be the Home tester for this my girl always complains about her lipstick this would be a good one send us one
08/11/2017
Love to try Cover girl Lip Liner. Love to be a home tester.
08/11/2017
I have not tried this product yet but my daughter has and she love it.
07/11/2017
I love covergirl products this is a must try for me I stay away from 90% of any lip products I've bought due to feathering.