4.4 5 0 75 75 TruBlend Matte Made's formula is developed with flexi-hold technology that creates a strong, yet flexible film on skin for durability and comfort, while the mattifying powders absorb oil and minimizes pores for a soft matte, flawless finish.

7/28/2019
Make up
This had good color but seemed like it has a weird texture. Like sand. Not a huge fan. But covered up my ugly
7/27/2019
Best Drugstore Brand Period
Covergirl TruBlend Matte foundation is amazing!!! First this talk about the cheap price point, love it!!! Next lets talk about the fact that it actually works to cover, and stays all day!!!! It doesn't sweat off, it doesn't bead up, it stays where you put it and blends beautifully!!!! Want an expensive look, without the expensive price tag?? Covergirl is your answer!!!
7/26/2019
Great Foundation
I have combination skin and this was a great product last summer. It didn't budge or rub off during hot weather. It kept me from being shiny for most of the work day. The coverage is medium and blended really nicely. It wasn't cakey and looked nice after using some setting spray. Definitely give this a try, especially if you can grab a coupon and pair it with a sale.
7/5/2019
Awesome
This is so amazing job! Does very well matching ur skin tone ,it blends very well with ur skin
4/17/2019
A Steal!!
I think I've found my go to drug store foundation. Unfortunately, most of the darker shades are not sold in stores. I bought this online even though I hadn't swatched any shades. With the first pump, I noticed that the formula was not very watery. It dries down to a soft finish that won't make your face look flakey or patchy. The color that I ultimately chose, D70 Cappuccino, was perfect because it didn't have the ugly harsh orange undertone that plagues so many foundations for darker complexions. The foundation was very easy to blend and didn't leave any streaks. It didn't feel heavy or my skin; I would describe the coverage as medium but buildable. I did notice that there was a slight blurring effect, especially on my nose. I only blotted my nose about once or twice during the day (which is excellent for me). I didn't notice any transfer.
3/1/2019
YOU HAVE TO TRY IT
THIS IS AWESOME, I JUST WANNA HAVE MORE COVERAGE AT THE VERY FIRST COAT, I HAVE TO PUT ANOTHER COAT TO HAVE THE COVERAGE THAT I REALLY WANT, BUT STILL IS VERY GOOD PRODUCT
2/28/2019
Great Coverage
After using the same foundation for probably 8-10 years I decided to try something different since so many new things have come out over the years. So I tried this matte foundation. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased. The coverage is great, not too heavy not too light. It’s smooth and creamy with a perfect matte finish. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes a creamy, matte foundation with medium coverage.
2/20/2019
True colors great formula.
I love the shade range of this foundation. I got it less then $10. I always have trouble finding my true color but with the shade range it was very easy to find a true match. It has a great medium coverage with a matte finish but is NOT drying. It doesnt leave these little white soeckles on my fave but they brush away and don't do anything to the consistancy and wear. Great foundation!
2/8/2019
Nice drugstore foundation!
I typically purchase luxury brands of foundation, however I decided to give this a try. I was rather impressed. Firstly, the color range is fabulous and extensive. You are SURE to find just the right shade for your skintone. Secondly, the coverage is great, and it is truly matte, without a cakey finish! It wears all day and doesn't break up on top of my primer and moisturizer. I definitely recommend this for those who want a great drugstore foundation option!
1/29/2019
This product is fabulous
I love the natural finish that gives this product, not sticky or dry, very natural.
1/28/2019
great coverage
Having over 65 skin I appreciate that this foundation covers imperfections but does not make my wrinkles more obvious. I also love the color because my fair skin needs a foundation that looks like my skin...so it truly blends in in both color and coverage.
1/24/2019
Great foundation makeup
Great foundation makeup that lasted most of the day and was really great for the price. I think it made my skin look naturally flawless which is exactly what I am for.
1/23/2019
Trueblend
I love the formula of the trueblend, however my pump stopped working immediately after I purchased it making the product hard to get out. I contacted the covergirl website and they informed me that they go through extensive testing to avoid it. They offered me a product coupon and be requested I send back the defective bottle so they could investigate the issue. Great product and great company!
1/5/2019
It’s okay.
The formula on this foundation is really good. It’s matte as described but my only dislike with this foundation was the fact that out of all the colors that they provided. Colors were kinda either to dark or to light. My nieces and I had to purchase two different tones to get somewhat of a perfect match. Thankfully the formula was okay but next time I’ll just purchase a high end foundation.
12/26/2018
Flawless
First time user and now it's my foundation choice. It blends in unnoticeable and feels clean on your face. Im switching to covergirl.