4.2 5 0 199 199 A childhood favorite – now with a twist that helps your kids stay hydrated! Watermelon Lemonade Creative Roots is made with all natural ingredients, blending lemonade and watermelon flavors with coconut water for great-tasting hydration with 1g of sugar.
Creative Roots Watermelon Lemonade Flavored Kids Coconut Water Beverage

Great flavor
My child absolutely loved the this...and he is very picky... I will be purchasing more
Not a great taste
I was hopeful these would be a great alternative to juice since they did not have the high sugar content like juice. However, my son did not like like them at all.
Great Product
My son absolutely love this product. The flavor is great and it doesnt have all the added sugar like some other drinks.
19/01/2021
Great taste
I love the coconut water taste and the 1g of sugar that it contains. My kids loved it because it actually has flavor unlike other watered down taste from other kid's drinks.
18/01/2021
Healthier drink option
These Creative Roots flavored coconut water beverages are awesome! My kid loves the flavor and I love that he is enjoying it while being hydrated, this drink comes in bottles of 8.5 Oz. that only have 15 calories and 1 gr. of sugar per serving. We had the chance to try 2 of the 4 flavors available (mixed berry, orange pineapple, watermelon lemonade, peach mango) and they taste so good, my kid prefers the orange pineapple, I liked the mixed berry.
16/01/2021
Hydrating & delicious
My kids love this it’s not super sweet like other juices and has coconut water with other fruit flavors . I would definitely like to see more flavors and sold at more stores .
16/01/2021
Nasty!
I would not subject my child to drinking this stuff. I tried it and thought it was horrible.
15/01/2021
My kids love it they all ways ask for it. They favorite is the orange pineapple flavor.
Great taste
Great taste and the grand kids love it. I even mixed it with 50% water and the grandkids could not get enough.
1 000 it was very good to my kids, i would recomend it to all mothers
Great hydration
My son loves these Creative Roots drinks. He has tried several flavors of them and likes them all. I love that they have low sugar and offer him an alternate source of hydration.
Coconut is excellent
Hydrating Drink I tried the Creative Roots flavored coconut water. . The bottles are the perfect size. My kids loved this it is The ideal drink for staying hydrated as water can get boring to drink throughout the day. This is a great product because each bottle only contains 1 gram of sugar. A much healthier alternative drink for the family than drinking soda or sports drinks. . The only complaint is that the tops are difficult to twist off. . @drinkcreativeroots.
Hydrating Drink
I tried the Creative Roots orange pineapple and mix berry flavored coconut water. . The bottles are the perfect size. My husband and kids loved both flavors, my favorite, the orange pineapple. The ideal drink for staying hydrated as water can get boring to drink throughout the day. This is a great product because each bottle only contains 1 gram of sugar. A much healthier alternative drink for the family than drinking soda or sports drinks. . The only complaint is that the tops are difficult to twist off. . @drinkcreativeroots.
I really liked this
I don't like coconut anything and I really enjoyed this. My neighbor kids enjoyed as well.
My kids love this
So my husband and I always have some sparkling water for us adults, and of course the kids wanted some for themselves too. Saw, I found these on instacart and got a pack to try. And my kids love it! Pretty tasty!