4.5 5 0 58 58 Fluoride anticavity toothpaste with illuminating complex. Advanced whitening meets advanced freshness. Whiter, dazzling smile.

7/13/2019
Princess's Review
At first I used this for a month and it didnt seem to work for me. Then about 6 weeks of using the product I saw where it was working. I was looking at old pictures ( from when I started using this until I realized it 6 weeks later). The whole time I thought it wasnt working, it really was. It worked slowly for me, so it wasnt noticable like i thought it would be. But after looking at pictures the change was a slow process, but it did whiten my teeth.
3/26/2019
Toothpaste heaven
The crest 3D line is my absolute favorite toothpaste. Between the years of smoking and soda my teeth were turning yellow and this toothpaste did absolute wonders. I use the mouth wash and this toothpaste and the results are definitely noticeable! Would recommend.
1/22/2019
Best tooth paste
Great toothpaste seemed a little gritty to me. The flavor was not to strong. Got good results.
10/28/2018
Great toothpaste.
Crest is one of my go to toothpastes, especially this one. This toothpaste keeps my teeth white, which is important for me due to the fact that I drink a lot of coffee and that tends to stain my teeth. I'm a big fan of this toothpaste and it isn't very expensive, either, which means I'm able to stock up on it when it's on sale or otherwise.
10/10/2018
Great taste
Tasted great but did not whiten much differently than the Crest 3d white toothpaste. It could possibly be a slight difference, but nothing drastic.
9/28/2018
It works.
The dentist give this sample toothpaste And i try it. I like they estoy it feels un My teeth. Isabel not the dame thing as a profesional whithening but it works good.
9/6/2018
Does that it says
Originally, I was given this product at the dental office after enquiring about whitening my teeth. It worked well, and my teeth were whiter. Granted, it's not the same whiteness you get from a professional bleach appointment, but they product does what it claims.
8/31/2018
tooth
I ORIGINALLY GOT THIS TOOTHPASTE AS A SAMPLE FROM MY DENTIST. I USED IT AND FOUND MY TEETH LOOKED SHINIER AND BRIGHTER. I HAVE USED EVER SINCE
8/31/2018
Love it!
I have been trying to find a new toothpaste as my usual Brand just got discontinued. I came across crest 3-d brilliance on sale and decided to try it. I’m so happy I did! It left my smile visibly whiter after continued use.
1/12/2018
I have tried a sample size of this and it worked great
11/3/2017
Love this stuff, made my mouth feel so clean. It was very mellow not harsh at all.
9/24/2016
WOW!!! I'm a huge fan of Crest Toothpaste so when I received this one as a sample I was excited to try it and it exceeded my expectations. My teeth were whiter and looked healthier. This definitely one of my new favorite things.....
8/2/2016
Amazing product! Affordable. It works well. You may not notice it right away , however give it a few days and you see the change. They have also came out with a 2-in-1 product that I enjoy using with almost INSTANT results!! It's the same brand except it comes in 2 steps (both products included in package). You brush first for a minute , spit (DONT RINSE YET) , whiten for one minute , spit & rinse!
5/10/2016
Honestly, this would be in addition to other toothpaste as it is only a whitening product and did nothing to help breath or with cavities or anything else that one should worry about with a tooth paste.
5/7/2016
I was very skeptical at first about its claim of brighten your teeth but after just one week of use you could see that your teeth were getting whiter which is great for me because I drink a lot of coffee and ice tea