4 5 0 133 133 Helps maintain your white smile throughout the day

21/11/2019
pearly whites
This is one of the best "whitening" mouthwashes I have tried. Now, I don't think it has super duper health benefits as maybe some other brands but it doesn't disappoint in the whitening department. You will for sure see a difference if you use it consistently. It goes pairs great with the 3D white toothpaste line from Crest.
26/09/2019
Whitens well
Not a bad flavor for mouthwash. I used it twice a day for 2 weeks and it made a significant difference in the whiteness of my teeth.
23/08/2019
It does whiten
If you're looking for a mouthwash that is going to make your teeth feel really clean and just for overall dental health I wouldn't use this. I use this strictly for it's whitening benefits. If you use consistently you will see results. It doesn't burn but it does leave a foamy, werid film in your mouth. I felt like I needed to spit a lot. But I'd def recommend just as a whitening aid
30/07/2019
I love the foam action
The foaming really makes me feel like this is working although I could probably just put baking soda in my mouth for the same effect lol. I wouldn't say this product helps whiten but it does the job a mouthwash is intended to do!
06/04/2019
mouth wash
we love this plus it helps with making your teeth whiter and it freshens your breathe and it tastes really good which is great it is not a harsh tasting mouthwash very good product
06/02/2019
I love Crest
I love Crest. My family has always used their products. I tried this Crest 3D White. It does taste good. No harsh or chemical taste. It doesn't burn my mouth. I will say that I have used it for some amount of time and unfortunately, I have not noticed any real real signs of my teeth looking whiter.
17/09/2018
Whitens great
My boyfriend and I both used this product. We both noticed noticeably whiter teeth. However, the taste was difficult to tolerate and we discontinued using it
17/08/2018
CREST WHITE MOUTHWASH IS VERY REFRESHING. IT DOES EVERYTHING YOU WANT A MOUTHWASH TO DO AND MORE.
27/07/2018
The Crest 3d white vivid mouth wash was minty and made my teeth feel clean. The product states it whites teeth but after using product for awhile I saw no difference also mint flavor goes away quickly and doesn't last like other mouth washes.
08/07/2018
Good mouthwash but never noticed any whitening effect to my teeth. With the bottle advertising “Whitening” all over it, you would think it would do just that.
06/07/2018
I love crest 3D vivid white. i feel every time i use this product i feel my teeth get whiter and whiter. I love crest everything i love crest pro health crest everything.
16/06/2018
I love using this product very affordable easy too use works great for my teeth leaves my mouth feeling fresh this is something I would keep buying
29/05/2018
I am looking for a new type of mouthwash because I have yellow white teeth. It was because I smoked like half a pack a day, but I am glad I quit. This product has helped me gain more confidence and it does not have that burning sensation in your mouth. I tend to enjoy the alcohol feeling but it is a good product
28/05/2018
send the free samples of CREST 3D White to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
27/04/2018
I absolutely LOVE this mouth wash! I have seen an improvement with whitening my teeth. This definitely works!