4 5 0 74 74 Helps maintain your white smile throughout the day
Crest 3D White Vivid White Sparkle Mint Multi-Care Whitening Mouthwash

30/04/2020
Great brand!
Good flavor, no burn, and really does work. I'm always skeptical when it comes to products with claims that seem "too good to be true", but I was pleasantly surprised! I would recommend using along side 3D white toothpaste for best results. I do not recommend using this line in conjunction with White Strips; it made my teeth really sensitive.
26/01/2020
It's minty fresh
This mouthwash is minty and fresh and it makes your mouth and teeth feel clean. The only issue is that I didn't notice any different in the whiteness of my teeth, which is a let down as that's a huge reason for this mouthwash.
19/01/2020
sparkling smile
Crest white mouth wash took my smile a few shades whiter. I received compliments from my friend who noticed my brighter smile. I like the packaging of this mouthwash. It is a bit harsh, but that is to be expected and I don't mind it too much because of the great results.
21/11/2019
pearly whites
This is one of the best "whitening" mouthwashes I have tried. Now, I don't think it has super duper health benefits as maybe some other brands but it doesn't disappoint in the whitening department. You will for sure see a difference if you use it consistently. It goes pairs great with the 3D white toothpaste line from Crest.
26/09/2019
Whitens well
Not a bad flavor for mouthwash. I used it twice a day for 2 weeks and it made a significant difference in the whiteness of my teeth.
23/08/2019
It does whiten
If you're looking for a mouthwash that is going to make your teeth feel really clean and just for overall dental health I wouldn't use this. I use this strictly for it's whitening benefits. If you use consistently you will see results. It doesn't burn but it does leave a foamy, werid film in your mouth. I felt like I needed to spit a lot. But I'd def recommend just as a whitening aid
30/07/2019
I love the foam action
The foaming really makes me feel like this is working although I could probably just put baking soda in my mouth for the same effect lol. I wouldn't say this product helps whiten but it does the job a mouthwash is intended to do!
06/04/2019
mouth wash
we love this plus it helps with making your teeth whiter and it freshens your breathe and it tastes really good which is great it is not a harsh tasting mouthwash very good product
06/02/2019
I love Crest
I love Crest. My family has always used their products. I tried this Crest 3D White. It does taste good. No harsh or chemical taste. It doesn't burn my mouth. I will say that I have used it for some amount of time and unfortunately, I have not noticed any real real signs of my teeth looking whiter.
17/09/2018
Whitens great
My boyfriend and I both used this product. We both noticed noticeably whiter teeth. However, the taste was difficult to tolerate and we discontinued using it
17/08/2018
CREST WHITE MOUTHWASH IS VERY REFRESHING. IT DOES EVERYTHING YOU WANT A MOUTHWASH TO DO AND MORE.
27/07/2018
The Crest 3d white vivid mouth wash was minty and made my teeth feel clean. The product states it whites teeth but after using product for awhile I saw no difference also mint flavor goes away quickly and doesn't last like other mouth washes.
08/07/2018
Good mouthwash but never noticed any whitening effect to my teeth. With the bottle advertising “Whitening” all over it, you would think it would do just that.
06/07/2018
I love crest 3D vivid white. i feel every time i use this product i feel my teeth get whiter and whiter. I love crest everything i love crest pro health crest everything.
16/06/2018
I love using this product very affordable easy too use works great for my teeth leaves my mouth feeling fresh this is something I would keep buying