4.3 5 0 200 200 Veggie Crispy Minis® multigrain chips are popped and made with whole grain brown rice.

09/06/2018
These chips are really good. They are a different flavor then you would expect.
06/06/2018
Crispy, delicious and filling. A great flavoured snack without too many calories.
28/05/2018
send the free samples of Quaker CRISPI MINIS to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
04/05/2018
Was a bit skeptical to buy this because of the "so-so" reviews, but took the chance anyway. The crispy minis are basically like a rice cake, veggie chip hybrid, with a hint of seasoning. It was not overpowering at all, just wish there was more balsamic flavoring on the "chip" to balance out the other flavors.
07/03/2018
My family really loves these tasty snacks. They are just the right size, bite size, My family enjoys this snack any time of the day and don't feel guilty when the bag is done.
13/02/2018
I didn’t like these. I wasn’t a fan of the flavor at all but maybe I would like a different flavor
02/02/2018
Crispy Minis® Balsamic & Bruschetta Multigrain Chips with Vegetables have a great taste but also great texture. I really like that they unique seasoned flavor that taste amazing. But the best part is the fact that they are healthier and made with veggies
20/01/2018
These weren't for my family my husband bought them so we all tried an NoOne like these,i guess maybe the vinegar
06/01/2018
They're definitely something different but they taste sooo good!
31/12/2017
My husband loves these, he can eat the whole bag in one day. They're nicely flavored and have a good crunch
20/12/2017
MY FAMILY TRIED THE QUAKER CRISPY MINI CRACKERS. THE WERE DELICIOUS AND HAD A VERY NICE TASTE AND CRUNCH TO THEM.
11/12/2017
What a brilliant idea for a flavor choice! The flavor of bruschetta and balsamic vinegar bursts energy and bold spice and makes you go back to eat more!!
08/12/2017
These chips are delicious. My husband and I love the balsamic and bruschetta taste and these crispy mini chips work well with our diet. I highly recommend trying these chips!
08/12/2017
These chips are a great tasting snack with a lot of crunch and they are full of flavor. I love the veggie ingredients and they are crunchy and delicious, something I definitely recommend.
07/12/2017
Saw these at the store. Very good. Crispy and much healthier. Kids even notice and ate the whole bag. Will buy again.