4.3 5 0 200 200 Veggie Crispy Minis® multigrain chips are popped and made with whole grain brown rice.

13/04/2018
I love trying differnt type of chips and this looks like one i would to try
10/04/2018
I want to try this healthy chip snack please it looks great
28/02/2018
Any type of healthy snack is welcome in my houswe. With growing children I am always looking for healthy snack options for them
06/02/2018
Quaker put out these??? Wow what's next for them? What a different kind of product for them
04/02/2018
no but i would like to try this new product its sounds really good
03/02/2018
This looks delicious, I'd love to try this! I usually have bread with balsamic.. this looks more intriguing.
03/02/2018
wow looks yummy.sure love to get free to try to keep.be happy to tell all about free goodies.God Bless Everyone Always.
02/02/2018
These sound so good. Need to grab me some and give them a try.
01/02/2018
These look delicious. I like a crispy snack and try to stay away from chips. This looks like a healthy and tasty snack for me. I would love to test this product.
30/01/2018
it look good i can't wait to taste it look good and can't wait for my friends to taste it
27/01/2018
I have not tried this product, or even heard of it before seeing it here. But I would love to try this. It sounds like a chip/cracker that both my self and my family would enjoy. I can't wait to find this somewhere.
23/01/2018
I would love to try this product and leave an honest review and those chips look absolutely delicious that's why I must try them and share my honest review
19/01/2018
18/01/2018
I have not tried and would love to try CRISPY MINIS® BALSAMIC & BRUSCHETTA MULTIGRAIN CHIPS WITH VEGETABLES
16/01/2018
I haven’t tried this yet but I would love to try please