4.7 5 0 217 217 This luxurious, non-greasy formula with Vitamin E and Oatmeal Extract absorbs in seconds, to quickly soothe dry, itchy skin with intense hydration, while leaving it feeling silky-smooth for 24 hours. Unlike traditional lotions, Curél Dry Skin Therapy Itch Defense Moisturizer (with Advanced Ceramide Complex) glides into the deepest layers of skin’s surface to help restore ceramide levels for a healthy moisture barrier that prevents dry, itchy skin symptoms from returning. This product has been Dermatologist Tested and granted the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™.

8/6/2019
Amazed beyond my wildest dreams
This is the best lotion I have ever put on my skin. Not only is it non greasy, it relieved my dry itchy skin immediately. It has an itch defense formula that blows the competion away. I have never stopped itching that quickly. Amazing product I would recommend to everyone.
8/4/2019
My go to life saver
My husband and I both have really dry skin and this Curél lotion works wonders. This is my go to life saver whenever my hands dry out or get irritated. Curél Hydra Silk Itch Defense lotion really does an intense job of moisturizing of healing for dry, cracked, and sensitive skin. I usually use it before bed, as it can replenish the skin while I sleep! It soaks into skin to help heal dry skin and lasts throughout the night. I always wake up with smooth and restored skin. It’s not too thick and doesn't leave you feeling greasy after you put it on. The smell is very light and natural. Decent sized bottle. Easy pump top. A little goes a long way with this lotion. I would recommend it for sure.
8/3/2019
Great product but not for the heat.
The smell of this body lotion was slightly floral. The texture was not too heavy,not too runny. I only tried it on my legs. I have some pretty bad dry patches there. It did make my legs a little bit softer. The only negative thing I have to say is that if your house is on the humid side in the warmer months, you may want to switch to something else. While it did hydrate my skin, the moisture in the air combined with the lotion to form a type of slick feeling, almost oily to my legs. In spite of this I would use it again but mainly in the cooler weather months.
8/3/2019
Curel dry Skin and itch therapy
I have very dry skin that is itchy and after using this product for a week there is a definite sign of improvement. My skin is hydrated and no longer itchy. Would recommend this to anyone.
Curel Itch Therapy lotion
Received this #freesample from Home tester club and glad I was able to try Curel Dry Skin Itch lotion. It was great no grease light going on skin. A little lotion goes a long way. Also help in releiving my spider bite itch.
8/2/2019
lotion the whole family can use
Very impressed with this lotion product! It glides on nice and smoothly, has a pleasant smell and keeps my skin silky smooth. I highly recommend this product. And for someone who suffers from eczema, it has not irritated but help sooth my condition. The smell is even pleasant.
8/2/2019
Relieves dry, itchy skin w/ a silk touch
I had some itchy dry skin spots from being in the heat too long from a recent trip and putting on the Curel Dry Skin Therapy lotion did help to relieve that itch and moisturize my skin! It worked well!
So So
It helped the itching, but made my skin feel greasy and burning feeling after 20 minues.
Curel review.
I really liked the new Curel lotion. It feel very luxurious, non greasy and glides on smoothly. My skin feel real nice after applying. I like that it's has advanced Ceramides. I did not find that it prevents dry, or itching from returning. For me it only lasts for about 8 hours. So, I reply it about every 8 hours for my very dry and itchy skin. My skin is especially dry with this very hot weather. It helps with flaking and dry spots without being greasy and doesn't rub onto my clothes. I definitely will buy this Curel when my sample bottle runs out.
Great Lotion for Itchy Skin
As soon as you apply it your skin feels wonderful. The scent is good and no overpowering. I highly recommend this lotion for people with Eczema.
Awesome Moisturizer
I am very pleased with this moisturizer because I have noticed great improvements on my skin. I have been using it after showering on my wet skin and my skin feels soft, smooth and very hydrated. It absorbs quickly and offers an intense hydration. Would highly recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Great lotion
Great lotion!!! I have very sensitive and dry skin. This lotion left my skin feeling replenished without breaking it out. Non greasy
Leaves skin feeling sticky
I received and tried Curel dry skin therapy itch defense hydra silk moisturizer. I like how well the product goes into the skin and hydrates. I don’t like how it leaves my skin feeling sticky in the morning when left on overnight. For this reason, I would not recommend or buy.
Does what it says
The first time i put it on, my skin absorbed it quickly and it stayed smooth and soft until I showered. It greatly improved the feel of my skin and the itchiness vanished. I love this product.
Smooth my skin
i love how easy to apply on the skin and my skin is getting smooth after I used it