Dawn Ultra Gentle Clean Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap, Pomegranate & Rose Water Scent, 24 fl oz

4.8 5 0 682 682 Just because a dishwashing liquid is tough on grease doesn't mean it has to be hard on your hands. Get the great grease-fighting power of Dawn in a soap that is easy on skin. When you want a thorough clean that's easy on hands, tough on grease, get Dawn Gentle Clean Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap. With 50% less scrubbing* (*vs. Dawn Non-Concentrated), Dawn dishwashing liquid dish soap works harder so you can get back to spending quality time with your family. Dawn dishwashing liquid dish soap is Americas #1 Dish Liquid* (*based on sales). <li>Easy on Hands, Tough on Grease <li>50% Less Scrubbing (vs. Dawn Non-Concentrated) <li>America's #1 Dish Liquid (Based on Sales) <li>Exotic Pomegranate & Rosewater scent</li>

29/06/2022
Easy on the hands and clean
Does the work with cleaning, but more importantly gentle on your hands. Unlike the regular dishwashers, this does not have a strong striking artificial scent.
24/06/2022
The only dish soap I buy!
This is the only dish soap that I buy and use in my home. I love that it has the scrubbing power of dawn but leaves my hands feels so soft. And it smells so good. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
20/06/2022
Great!
Good when you don't want your hands to dry out.
20/06/2022
great product
I like how my hands feel soft and my dishes are cleaned easily
05/06/2022
There are only 2 dish soap brands I will use. Dawn is one of them. I love the small amount you need. I have really dry hands and this helps after being in the water. I would definitely recommend
30/05/2022
Great soap
I love the soap. Its great for cleaning dishes and still easy on your hands.. leaves your hands feeling nice and moisturized and clean.. and it has a pleasant scent too.
28/05/2022
Love!!
Dawn dish soap is my favorite. It cuts grease and leaves my dishes very clean. The pomegranate, rose scent smells amazing. Very happy with this product. Dawn keeps coming out with new ways to improve its product and this item here shows it, leaves hand and dishes with a clean and non greasey feeling. It's a 5 star product.
25/05/2022
Hands so smooth
This is the only dish soap that will leave your hands feeling like you just put on lotion after using
24/05/2022
Amazing product
Dawn keeps coming out with new ways to improve its product and this item here shows it , leaves hand and dishes with a clean and non greasey feeling, I would not advise to use any dawn product on seasoned pans unless your planning on reseasoning. Other then that its a 5 star product.
21/05/2022
This was amazing as it always is dawn has the best soaps out there and I especially love the cleanliness and scent of this I would definitely recommend at least give it a try you will not regret it
20/05/2022
My favorite
15/05/2022
Excellent hand care product.
Suds last really well. Smells great and leaves your hands so soft. Dawn is my favorite brand.
12/05/2022
The best
Dawn dish liquid has proven to be the best for getting grease off of everything it's used on. This Palmagranite and Rose is no exception. It has the same qualities as any other Dawn product. And it smells great. This variety is a little gentler on your skin. Other than that it's the same great dish liquid.
10/05/2022
Love this!
I love this!! I’m always worried about my hands drying out. This stuff feels good on your hands. It’s nice & soapy too. I really loved the smell too! I would definitely recommend this soap for dishes. They get squeaky clean!
08/05/2022
Lovely
Smells good cleans good and isnt harsh on hands!!!!!!