4.5 5 0 157 157 Luscious chunks of sun-sweetened peaches and wholesome strawberry dragon fruit-flavored chia seeds.

4/5/2019
Esta muy rico
No es muy dulce y esta delicioso 😋 me gusta la combinación de la chia con la fruta no le da la textura babosa que suelta el chia
1/12/2019
Good
I love this combination of fruit tastes very well a little touch of sweet, the juice tastes like strawberry I do not know what the other fruit is the dragon that all seems peach but very good also the little seeds of chia very good also says it has fiber and omega-3 very good try it.
12/1/2018
Satisfied my sweet tooth
Great snack or desert and easy to take in a lunch box.
11/7/2018
Great healthy Treat
I was at Target with my friend shopping, and she told me "you have to try these Del Monet Fruit and Chia cups". Out of all the flavors the strawberry, dragon fruit and peach was the most appealing to me. I love strawberries and dragon fruit. So I bought a pack and tried it the next morning and I absolutely loved it!! It's a good healthy snack when you are carving something sweet. Its Prefect: fresh, fruity, sweet and healthy. Also my 2 year loves the chia seed fruit sauce, but well not eat the pieces of peach. We usually share a fruit cup :)
9/3/2018
I am loving this fruit & chia snack from Del Monte
I have tried just about every flavor combination of these fruit & chia snacks from Del Monte including most recently the Peaches in Strawberry Dragon Fruit variety and I have enjoyed all of them tremendously. Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors and this flavor did not disappoint.
8/2/2018
Delicious way to incorporate more chia into your diet! These are super handy for a snack and very tasty. I would definitely recommend these.
7/28/2018
I am so in love with these fruit bowls. All the flavors are amazing, but the peaches and dragonfruit with the texture of the chia seeds is delish and healthy all in one!
7/27/2018
This is something I normally would not eat but I found it to be very good. Not too sweet or heavy in syrup. Really enjoyed it.
7/22/2018
Wow ! I loved the flavors and it is delicious and a great healthy snack .
7/17/2018
DEL MONTE FRUIT & CHIA PEACHES IN STRAWBERRY DRAGON FRUIT FLAVORED CHIA ,This is my go to refreshment/snack or a treat anytime. It tastes great with all the goodness of the fruits and chia. Everybody in my family likes this. This is something I can eat in place of fresh fruits and still makes me happy.
7/16/2018
My husband loves these. They taste pretty good, I'm just not a fan of the texture.
7/7/2018
Well, I was nervous about this one, but it was on sale and I figured that I would give it a go! We loved it!! The texture was good, the flavor was great,and it it a healthy snack too.
7/4/2018
These are delicious!! We all really enjoy them in our home. I really like the texture the chia seeds add to the fruit cup. My only complaint is the sugar content, if they would cut back on the added sugar it would be a five for me.
6/16/2018
I love fruits and this was very different compared to the other fruit cups. It's a more adult kind and it tastes very good with the different textures.
6/12/2018
I buy this all the time..I put one in my lunch for work.. OH so good..