4.5 5 0 155 155 The convenient, easy-to-carry, plastic cups makes this perfect for a quick snack at home, part of a delicious lunch at school or on-the-go.

Del Monte Fruit & Chia Peaches in Strawberry Dragon Fruit Flavored chia

• 4.5 out of 5 from

Luscious chunks of sun-sweetened peaches and wholesome strawberry dragon fruit-flavored chia seeds.

Lynn (Collinsville)

• 3 Comments
12/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

Great snack or desert and easy to take in a lunch box.

Amanda (Phoenix)

• 1 Review
  • 5 Comments
11/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was at Target with my friend shopping, and she told me "you have to try these Del Monet Fruit and Chia cups". Out of all the flavors the strawberry, dragon fruit and peach was the most appealing to me. I love strawberries and dragon fruit. So I bought a pack and tried it the next morning and I absolutely loved it!! It's a good healthy snack when you are carving something sweet. Its Prefect: fresh, fruity, sweet and healthy. Also my 2 year loves the chia seed fruit sauce, but well not eat the pieces of peach. We usually share a fruit cup :)

Jamie (Pensacola)

• 7 Comments
9/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have tried just about every flavor combination of these fruit & chia snacks from Del Monte including most recently the Peaches in Strawberry Dragon Fruit variety and I have enjoyed all of them tremendously. Strawberry is one of my favorite flavors and this flavor did not disappoint.

Kalissa (Bloomington)

• 5 Comments
8/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

Delicious way to incorporate more chia into your diet! These are super handy for a snack and very tasty. I would definitely recommend these.

Heather (Portland)

• 21 Comments
7/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I am so in love with these fruit bowls. All the flavors are amazing, but the peaches and dragonfruit with the texture of the chia seeds is delish and healthy all in one!

Nancy (Lake Charles)

• 50 Comments
7/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is something I normally would not eat but I found it to be very good. Not too sweet or heavy in syrup. Really enjoyed it.

Christine (Kettering)

• 1 Upload
  • 31 Comments
7/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

Wow ! I loved the flavors and it is delicious and a great healthy snack .

himanshu (Minneapolis)

• 6 Comments
7/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

DEL MONTE FRUIT & CHIA PEACHES IN STRAWBERRY DRAGON FRUIT FLAVORED CHIA ,This is my go to refreshment/snack or a treat anytime. It tastes great with all the goodness of the fruits and chia. Everybody in my family likes this. This is something I can eat in place of fresh fruits and still makes me happy.

Michelle (Troy)

• 11 Comments
7/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

My husband loves these. They taste pretty good, I'm just not a fan of the texture.

LM (Middle Grove)

• 56 Comments
7/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

Well, I was nervous about this one, but it was on sale and I figured that I would give it a go! We loved it!! The texture was good, the flavor was great,and it it a healthy snack too.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours