3.9 5 0 147 147 Luscious chunks of orchard-ripened apples are combined with 100% whole grain oats and a splash of cinnamon for a satisfying way to start your day.
Del Monte Fruit & Oats Apple Cinnamon

13/02/2020
Quick Breakfast
This is a perfect breakfast on the go. It needs a little something extra to make it feel "wow," so I added a little bit of plain Greek Yogurt. With the yogurt it helps add a bit of texture too. Overall, it makes a good breakfast if you're in a hurry.
13/02/2020
Not bad for a mid morning snack
These are just alright, can't say I'd go out of my way for them. It's good to keep around if you need a mid-morning snack to get you to lunch. It is better warmed up vs room temperature, just wish that it would have come in a microwave safe cup (i haven't tried microwaving it, but it's plastic and it doesn't say microwave safe).
07/09/2019
I am in love with this product
Hard to find, not all stores carry this item but once you find it you'll know and grow to love it. Amazing taste- better warmed up in the microwave but good too at room temp. Great on the go snack! Lacked with chunks of apple and oats
16/08/2019
Yummy!!
I loved the cinnamon in the apples and cinnamon fruit & oats cup. It was perfect for the morning. The amount they serve is just right. I could use a little more apples.
14/08/2019
apples
07/07/2019
Great way to start the day! Very yummy, cinnamon apple oatmeal ready to eat in 45 seconds.
29/06/2019
Really tasty!
I loved the taste, and it satisfied my hunger. It had just the right amount of cinnamon flavor.
10/06/2019
It’s alright
This is really an okay product for when you are in a quick pinch and need something to hold you over or if you are running behind in the morning and you need a good pick me up
09/06/2019
good
its good for a quick breakfast. if you need more sweet just add a dash of cinnamon sugar
05/06/2019
Its fine
Its fine, but I love the other 'Fruit &__' products so I had higher expectations for this.
08/05/2019
Needed Some Help!
This is a decent product, easy if one is in a hurry, but definitely needs help to make it particularly appetizing. I added a little butter and brown sugar to the second container, which helped, but sort of defeats the purpose of buying prepackaged. Probably wouldn't purchase again, I'd just make my own.
10/04/2019
I’ve had better
It’s fast and easy if you’re in a hurry, but I won’t buy it again. I couldn’t get over how fake it tasted. I absolutely love apple cinnamon but this tasted like someone had sprayed air freshener on cardboard.
30/03/2019
Bigger Choice
Getting products FREE from Home Testers Club. Have tried both Del Monte Fruit & Oats Apple Cinnamon and the one with peaches. The apple one is thicker. Both taste great. Prefer buying the 4 packs of fruit. Cheaper and makes more servings. Thank you very much Home Testers Club and Del Monte!
29/03/2019
Great for breakfast!
I recently bought this because it caught my eye. I had never seen or tried it before. I am so glad I bought it. The whole family loves them! I like them cold so after I bought them I put them in the refrigerator. These are great as a snack or even for breakfast on the go!
29/03/2019
Delicious!
Love this stuff! Tasty, filling and great value! Eat it room temperature or warm it up, perfect breakfast or snack food.