3.9 5 0 137 137 Luscious chunks of orchard-ripened apples are combined with 100% whole grain oats and a splash of cinnamon for a satisfying way to start your day.
Del Monte Fruit & Oats Apple Cinnamon

10/06/2020
Del monte
Del Monte Fruit & Oats Apple Cinnamon. This taste great
05/06/2020
Very tasty fruit with oatmeal
These are a natural step up from a fruit cup since normally when I want extra filling oatmeal I just mix in a peach cup or mixed fruit cup. Fruit and Oats and Fruit and Chia are both my favorite new products to enjoy any time of day. The flavor is gently spiced sweet apples with chewy tasty oats mixed in.
13/02/2020
Quick Breakfast
This is a perfect breakfast on the go. It needs a little something extra to make it feel "wow," so I added a little bit of plain Greek Yogurt. With the yogurt it helps add a bit of texture too. Overall, it makes a good breakfast if you're in a hurry.
13/02/2020
Not bad for a mid morning snack
These are just alright, can't say I'd go out of my way for them. It's good to keep around if you need a mid-morning snack to get you to lunch. It is better warmed up vs room temperature, just wish that it would have come in a microwave safe cup (i haven't tried microwaving it, but it's plastic and it doesn't say microwave safe).
07/09/2019
I am in love with this product
Hard to find, not all stores carry this item but once you find it you'll know and grow to love it. Amazing taste- better warmed up in the microwave but good too at room temp. Great on the go snack! Lacked with chunks of apple and oats
16/08/2019
Yummy!!
I loved the cinnamon in the apples and cinnamon fruit & oats cup. It was perfect for the morning. The amount they serve is just right. I could use a little more apples.
14/08/2019
apples
07/07/2019
Great way to start the day! Very yummy, cinnamon apple oatmeal ready to eat in 45 seconds.
29/06/2019
Really tasty!
I loved the taste, and it satisfied my hunger. It had just the right amount of cinnamon flavor.
10/06/2019
It’s alright
This is really an okay product for when you are in a quick pinch and need something to hold you over or if you are running behind in the morning and you need a good pick me up
09/06/2019
good
its good for a quick breakfast. if you need more sweet just add a dash of cinnamon sugar
05/06/2019
Its fine
Its fine, but I love the other 'Fruit &__' products so I had higher expectations for this.
08/05/2019
Needed Some Help!
This is a decent product, easy if one is in a hurry, but definitely needs help to make it particularly appetizing. I added a little butter and brown sugar to the second container, which helped, but sort of defeats the purpose of buying prepackaged. Probably wouldn't purchase again, I'd just make my own.
10/04/2019
I’ve had better
It’s fast and easy if you’re in a hurry, but I won’t buy it again. I couldn’t get over how fake it tasted. I absolutely love apple cinnamon but this tasted like someone had sprayed air freshener on cardboard.
30/03/2019
Bigger Choice
Getting products FREE from Home Testers Club. Have tried both Del Monte Fruit & Oats Apple Cinnamon and the one with peaches. The apple one is thicker. Both taste great. Prefer buying the 4 packs of fruit. Cheaper and makes more servings. Thank you very much Home Testers Club and Del Monte!