3.8 5 0 137 137 Luscious chunks of orchard-ripened apples are combined with 100% whole grain oats and a splash of cinnamon for a satisfying way to start your day.

5/8/2019
Needed Some Help!
This is a decent product, easy if one is in a hurry, but definitely needs help to make it particularly appetizing. I added a little butter and brown sugar to the second container, which helped, but sort of defeats the purpose of buying prepackaged. Probably wouldn't purchase again, I'd just make my own.
4/10/2019
I’ve had better
It’s fast and easy if you’re in a hurry, but I won’t buy it again. I couldn’t get over how fake it tasted. I absolutely love apple cinnamon but this tasted like someone had sprayed air freshener on cardboard.
3/30/2019
Bigger Choice
Getting products FREE from Home Testers Club. Have tried both Del Monte Fruit & Oats Apple Cinnamon and the one with peaches. The apple one is thicker. Both taste great. Prefer buying the 4 packs of fruit. Cheaper and makes more servings. Thank you very much Home Testers Club and Del Monte!
3/29/2019
Great for breakfast!
I recently bought this because it caught my eye. I had never seen or tried it before. I am so glad I bought it. The whole family loves them! I like them cold so after I bought them I put them in the refrigerator. These are great as a snack or even for breakfast on the go!
3/29/2019
Delicious!
Love this stuff! Tasty, filling and great value! Eat it room temperature or warm it up, perfect breakfast or snack food.
3/26/2019
Almost good
The oatmeal was horrible, it tasted as if raw oats were just stirred in at the last minute. It’s only tolerable for me if I warm it and add something to sweeten it. The sauce (which is almost good) and apples are a good start but it needs some work!
3/20/2019
Breakfast Pie
I bought these for my husbands easy breakfast days and he loved them! He claimed it was like eating pie for breakfast!
3/7/2019
Yum!
I bought this for my 16 month old son to try. It was good, but I definitely recommend heating it up. The flavor was good, there was a lot of apple chunks in it too. Some were so big I had to cut them in half for him. He wasn't a fan of the Chai seeds, but I thought they added a nice texture to the oats. The package is convenient for on the go, but quite large for a child. Would be perfect for an adult as a snack.
3/1/2019
Didn't like
Tried this thinking it would be nice for breakfast as I really like oatmeal but it didn't taste good with the mixture. Not what I expected
2/28/2019
Not what I expected....
I purchased this because I love Apple Cinnamon. I did not like the texture and the flavor was lacking.
2/27/2019
Tastes Good, Texture is Off
The taste is very good, but the texture is not what you expect. However, I will keep buying it because the kids seemed to love it and texture was not an issue for them. Its a great alternative for a healthy snack.
2/26/2019
Wasn’t for me
I did not like the texture of the applesauce. It wasn’t for me. Some might like it though. I would not purchase again. Great concept though.
2/14/2019
it tasted great
I loved this applesauce I would recommend it for any one
2/13/2019
Too Mushy
The flavor of this was OK but I couldn't get past the texture. It was the wrong combination of chewy and mushy and the consistency just didn't provide a pleasant "mouthfeel" for me. Wouldn't buy it again.
2/6/2019
Yummy breakfast
My daughter and I tried these! They are a perfect breakfast! The taste is absolutely delicious!