Del Monte Fruit & Oats Apple Cinnamon

• 3.9 out of 5 from

Luscious chunks of orchard-ripened apples are combined with 100% whole grain oats and a splash of cinnamon for a satisfying way to start your day.

lauren (House)

• Review
2/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved this applesauce I would recommend it for any one

carla (Salem)

• 3 Uploads
  • 45 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

The flavor of this was OK but I couldn't get past the texture. It was the wrong combination of chewy and mushy and the consistency just didn't provide a pleasant "mouthfeel" for me. Wouldn't buy it again.

Jessica (Lexington)

• 1 Comment
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

My daughter and I tried these! They are a perfect breakfast! The taste is absolutely delicious!

Alexandra (Hays)

• 32 Comments
2/6/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product sucks. The texture is terrible with the chia seeds. They never should've quit making it with just the oats.

Donna (Hamilton)

• 1 Review
  • 2 Comments
2/1/2019 Home Tested with free product

While I love DelMonte products, I felt like this one was not that good. The oats were way too crunchy. I felt like I was eating Grape Nuts with apples. And I'm not a fan of Grape Nuts!! I used to love the cups with apples and granola topping. I could heat up the apples in the microwave and add the topping. Those cups were delicious...not the same with these!

Amy (Union Mills)

• 1 Upload
  • 141 Comments
1/27/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very yummy and convenient, but much more expensive than it should be. Paying for the convenience.

LORI (Stuart)

• Review
1/26/2019 Home Tested with free product

I purchased this for my husband and daughter to try. They didn't like the flavor nor did they like the consistency. They didn't like it cold, either. I guess they're just used to home cooked oatmeal. It's not something I will buy again

Amy (DeFuniak Springs)

• 22 Comments
1/26/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love fruit cups and I love oatmeal, so this it a convenient 2 in 1. The combination of tastes is amazing, and it makes a great breakfast, snack, or dessert. The portable packaging also helps you eat healthy when on the go. But they are a bit pricey: at my Walmart, I paid $2.30, so $1.15 a cup falls more into the occasional "splurge" category for my budget.

LINDSEY (Kansas City)

• 32 Comments
1/24/2019 Home Tested with free product

Super yummy and filling. I am a big fan of this product. It is convenient, healthy and satisfying. Highly recommended.

Kelly (Hudson)

• 10 Comments
1/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

These are very tasty and a good source of fiber which is helpful to me. But I believe they are a little pricey for just 2 of them in a pack. So due to the price I don't really buy them unless they are on sale.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours