Delimex Pork Taquitos

4.5 5 0 163 163 Microwaveable with delicious Mexican flavors.

27/04/2021
Tasty snacks
I’m always willing to try something new who knows it might become a number one favorite snack
23/04/2021
Yumm-O!
These are quick and easy to prepare! My whole family LOVE these! We pop them in the toaster oven, grab some salsa/guac/sour cream to dip 'em & chomp away! Perfect for snacks, quick meals... anytime!
14/04/2021
Good product
I bought these. I was greatly surprised at how good they are. I make them as a snack or even a meal. I usually make rice and beans on the side if I use them as a meal. I would recommend these.
14/04/2021
Tasty!
These are so good! Bake in the oven for the best crunch and taste. This brand is my favorite and I recommend giving it a try. Great easy meal too.
06/04/2021
I don't cook
I don't cook very much and these babies right here? My go to! Add some ranch and my taste buds go heaven and back
01/04/2021
These Taquitos are delicious and easy to put in the microwave and cook. But I put them in my air fryer so they come out crispy, My kids, grandkids, husband and I love them. There great for parties and dipping in ranch or sour cream dip.
09/03/2021
Great Snack!
I try to have Delimex Taquitos in my freezer at all times. They are so easy to put in the microwave and give my child a quick snack she loves to eat. She loves the Pork flavor. They are quite meaty. I put them in the microwave usually a minute and then turn them over for another minute and my picky eater is happy.
03/03/2021
Taste great
My teen loves to have these as an after school snack. They are the perfect quick and healthy snack.
03/03/2021
Good
Just bought more of these last night. They are a good quick snack. I cook them in the air fryer and they are great!
18/02/2021
The pork is okay.
I like these because they are quick and easy to fix when in a hurry but I do prefer the other flavors they have.
09/02/2021
Delimex Pork Taquitos
Have been a loyal customer of the Delimex Taquito products for years. I had never tried the Pork flavored ones before, but tried them for the first time and like them. I would recommend trying this, if you have not yet.
09/02/2021
Perfect for any occasion for lunch or dinner. So very delicious. Easy to cook. Easy to clean up.
01/02/2021
Household Staple
My kids (teens) love these. They buy a couple of boxes at a time between the pork and beef ones. They are a really good snack option if you want something to eat but not a meal. I always suggest them in the toaster oven or oven as opposed to the microwave b/c they are soggier.
06/01/2021
Not bad at all
I love this and so does my boys. Its fast easy to cook and delicious.
23/11/2020
Awesome product!
For being a prepackaged frozen product its pretty good! All 3 kids love them too. Perfect for a night you dont want to spend too much time or money on dinner. Also perfect for snacking with some kind of dip!